Chapter thirty two. (Chris)

We moved in the next week, and over the next  month, Courtney reminded me why I fell in love with her. She was a blessing, a good person and a wonderful mother.

    Hope's birthday was coming up in two weeks,  and I know Court was way too tired to plan it, the kids wore her out.

  " venire qui (Come Here) Courtney Lynn." I said as I walked into the kitchen. 

I hugged her when she came over.  "Hey, go to the spa, then shopping, okay?" 

She looked kind of surprised. "Why?"

"Cause you deserve it, Cara." I kissed her forehead and slipped her my black card.

"Thank you, Christian."

"I love you Courtney Lynn." 

"I love you more, Chris." I grabbed her ass while I kissed her.  

"Now go relax."     

Court laughed, got ready, kissed the kids and left.   

The minute Courtney was out the driveway,  I made breakfast for Hope, and got bottles  ready for the boys.   I was finishing the pancakes when Hope came running to give me a hug.

   "Good morning daddy, I love you." That was one thing that I adored about her, every single morning,   no matter what, that's what I was greeted with. 

"Good morning Pretty Girl, I love you more." I kissed her forehead and put her food in front of her. 

I have to do her hair before Marco gets here. I thought as I looked at Hope's mane.

"Daddy, why don't we have the same name?" She asked, looking at me with those huge hazel eyes. 

Damn it, I think Court should be here for this.    

"Rosanna says that you not my real daddy, so we don't have the same name."

Who the fuck is Rosanna ? 

"Pretty Girl, who is Rosanna?" Hope slid off of her chair and climbed in my lap. 

"Her is in my school."

I ran a hand through my hair. How do you tell a little girl that you're not her real father?  

"Daddy, I told her that you was my daddy, cause you say I love you pretty girl and you pick me up from school." 

I smiled at her, it was amazing that a four year old could be so wise.   We finished our breakfast quietly, checked on the still sleeping babies before I sat down to do her hair. 

    "So, Pretty Girl, what do you want to do for your birthday?" I asked as I parted and started braiding her hair back.

"Chuck E Cheese? And can Uncle Marco come ? and Kay Kay, Auntie O, Uncle Kevin , grandma , granddaddy, nonna and nonno?" She said in one breath.

"Yes, they can all come. Anyone else?" 

"Can Annie and AJ and Kash come too? Annie is my best friend."  Hope asked as I finished her hair.

"I have to talk to their dad, but sure. Now go look at your hair."

She ran to the bathroom. "Daddy it's Soooooooo pretty. Thank you."

By the time Courtney came home, I had a new respect for her. Between Hope and the twins, I was exhausted. 

  "Hey honey,   how was your day?" She asked as she kissed my cheek. 

"Tiring, but it was cool. How are you? You need another spa day tomorrow?" 

Court laughed and said no.   

"There is something I need to talk to you about though." Courtney put her bags down and sat on the bed.

"It's about Hope, can I adopt her?  She is basically my daughter, I just want to make it official."  

Courtney smiled, "Yes, you can."  She was about to get up to go somewhere when I stopped her again.

"Courtney Lynn, will you marry me again? I know I haven't been there for you like I should have, I messed up and..."

She kissed me. "Yes, you romantic idiot, I'll marry you."