Chapter 1

*Kring kriing*...

Jihyo's POV

"HELP!...HELP!....".I screamed...It was night.The moon doths shines.Brightly, the stars shining, yet i was still afraid.

"Where am i?!"...

I was confused...why am i here?!..

I looked around...it was dark... lights..nowhere to be seen...but

Finally,

A light has lit up and i realized that i was sitting...tied in a chair on the pavement...it was quiet.

I heard a noise coming from nowhere...

Click clack as it went...they were footsteps...

It started to rain...i was saddened and was afraid..."Who are you".I said softly, soaking wet in the sudden rain, trying my best not to stutter infront of the scary looking stranger.

"Who am i?".It suddenly said..he was a Man..

"I am...".

He trailed off..he didn't continue his words when i realized that...his hair...is growing..growing rapidly...

I watched in horror.His fair tone slowly turned into white one.His hair is slowly slowly growing and turning into a dark shade...dark as ebony

Eyes turning into crimson's red.

And slowly looking heavenwards...showing his white part of the eye where the iris is not shown...

His clothes were now bloody and badly ripped compared to earlier...

What the...

"Dont come near me!!!".I screamed, i didn't know what to do....i was tied up...i tried wriggling free...

at last i broke free and ran as fast as the wind could carry me...farther.

I gasped and was hoping that Man or Woman wouldn't find me...

I saw a bench just across the street...i ran towards the bench and sat there.There was a little light glowing inside the small lamp that was hanged just above my side.Good thing there was a big towel like that separates me from that weird place.Which it was a good hiding spot...

When i calmed myself...i realized i had my phone with me...i tried opening my contacts and started to dial Appa..

He didnt pick up....

I stood up..i was ready to get out here..i peeked at the side of the wall and to my horror...SHE WAS THERE...She grabbed my neck and intensely looked at me with his blood falling from his eyes.A wide smile formed in her lips..almost reaching to her cheekbones.Her eyes turned heavenwards...and her left cheek was ripping apart... showing the insides of her bloody gory face blood and worms were rushing out and white worms were falling from her ebony hair.She was getting bigger and her lips turned black...her neck twisted and suddenly faced me.I cant escape.

"AAHHHHHH!!!".I screamed...

.