Chapter 9:The Rendezvous Meet

He is.....

.
.
.
.
.

Min Yoongi!!!??......my ex....

Yoongi POV

So I was again getting ready to go meet my "future bride to be"
I was getting my tux from the closet room...I checked the clock..
"I'm late!" So I quickly came down rushing and didn't even say goodbye to the butler.....

I quickly took my car keys and drove my self to the restaurant..

I got there and heard someone laughing....a familiar voice...

     "Mr. & Mrs.Park?!"
.... This is weird...

"Son,finally you're here!..you are late,where are your manners young man?" Appa blabbered."well my alarm didn't ring---

I was about to continue my sentence ...when I saw someone familiar....

"Jihyo"...

Jihyo's POV

So after I slept I excuse myself and headed to the bathroom to
Think about what I dreamt...."I can't believe it"...I was about to cry....but  good thing I didn't ....I quickly retouched my face with powder..and a little liptint and blush on ...and I headed out....

I was shaking...I was embarrassed earlier because I slept...and I heard some noises...."OMG that must be my Husband...."

When I came to them ....

I

Stopped

It was him....

"Min Yoongi" my ex....

"Oh dear!! Come come! Have a seat already" my mother quickly snapped.

"Jihyo,meet my son "Yoongi"...it's obvious that he is your husband-to-be now.His mom said.

"I -uh....hello....Yoongi.... I said shivering ...I tried my best not to stutter...

Hello...Jihyo. He said with that sweet smile that fooled me long ago....

We both Shaked hands as if we've never known each other....

"Now let's get straight to the point, Jihyo,Yoongi...your marriage will be on May 12 got it?"Mom pointed out". ",And as for your Wedding rings..tomorrow we will send you to a shop and let you choose what you want".Mrs.Min continued..

So the night was long and we have many discussions and at last it was over...i quickly got home....

.

.

.

.

I cried my heart out cause I'm sure no one will here me because of the soundproofed wall.

I picked the picture frame near my desk and kissed it...

"Jungkook...why did you leave me....

why didn't you stay?...eoh?..

I thought--i thought that-we will f-face our problems.... together?.....

I missed you my Kookie....

I whispered to myself "Where are you?...My love?"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~STOP~~~~~~~'~'

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y I've UPDATED!

🎶Really really really really🎶

    OWEMJII!

Btw I have some 'notha news...

If This book reaches to 1.5k reads...I will reveal my FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!....hehe also if I have also 200+ followers😊😊 before this year ends???😊😊

   And if revealing my Fb account is not enough then comment down what you want me to do?..
Ex:
*Post my (UGLY) pic?
Where am I from?(Jihyo's womb 😂)
Do you have a sibling ( well I do and I'll reveal it to yall!
She have an Instagram account!! Follow her!)
And any other specific questions,(not too specific!)
    Mmkay??😂

Idk ...it's up to you Readers!

JUST COMMENT DOWN BELLOW!!!

     THANKS AGAIN! LOVE YOU!