Chapter 21:Secret Spys!

Son Chaeyoung's POV

"IM JEALOUS!" I pouted to the others."Of whom?"Tzuyu was puzzled tilting her head on the right."Dahyun already have a boyfriend!...while I don't"."Pfft! You're too young---"."Noo! You'll never understand me mina unnie!".*sigh* "Chae is growing up"
Jihyo stood up and went to my side and hugged me on my waist.

"Is there someone you like?" Sana smiled and got her favourite teddybear."well...none..hehe"I smiled awkwardly and in exchange they all arched their eyebrows."What?" I asked as if I'm Innocent.
"Tch! Why ask all of a sudden when you don't like someone".
"Its because I'm bored..."

As I was slouching on the sofa, an idea came up to my mind.
"AAAH!".The other members were surprised and at the Same time ; confused."What is wrong with you today?!"Momo unnie said furiously."No need to get mad"I sad and sat down again.

"What is it?" Someone whispered to my ear."y-yah!" I was frightened and turned around to my right side."Sana unnie?"
..."well?"...

"I decided to spy Dahyun and V" I grinned while she laughed.
"How childish"."let's go now!!!"..."fine...I'll just get dressed."

Hehehehe...Sana unnie wen5 to her room and changed, while me...too excited!...let's see...I smirked..

"Why are you so interested in their date?" Sana said as she went back and sat on the edge of the sofa."well...it's because....its Dahyun".I simply sad and grinned.

"Let's go!!" Sana childishly said...

"Bye guys!... we're going somewhere!".

Jihyo-kids these days. 😑

*Arrived*

"Listen.." I whispered to Sana unnie."yeah yeah...let's go inside and buy some drinks".,"But what if they'll caught us?"
"Just don't BLABBER okay?".

"Pfft!...."

Minatozaki Sana's POV

"Theyre laughing...."..

V:I've got a logic.want t hear it?"
Dh:yes yes.

V:there were 2 rich men.They Were competing on which of them were richer.And in order to solve this problem, they decided to go on a race riding a camel.But the objectives is that ...the one whos the slowest will win.But they have so many excuses that it was already morning.One old crazy man watched them and after, he went to them and whispered something to them.Which is the cause why the two rich men jumped to their camel and ran fastly.

.so....the question is...what did the old man whispered to the two rich men?.

Dh:well..that's hard---
Sana:I KNOW TH------
chaeyoung-unnie!! What are u doing?!...
"What??"...
She quickly cupped my mouth and we hid behind the stop light.
"Phew...that was close..."..she mumbled.."What if they found out that we were spying on them?"she asked with a bitchy-resting- face while folding her arms.

"just calm down...as IF! They would kill us if they caught us"
I said and rolled my eyes and laughed..

"Why do u want to spy them anyway?"...i asked again...I couldn't quite get this old ....i mean young tiger.."didn't I already answered that?" She said eyeing me."Just explain it"...

"If I spy her...then I would know whom she's dating...I'm jelly because y'all UNNIE'S already have a BF..".she pouted and sat down the pavement..

"Yah!!..don't sit there!...and btw...where's your mask?!!!"
I said...I only realized just now...she didn't wore her mask..
"Oh crap!..where is it?!" She saod while scattering things inside her bag."Here it is!"she put it on and wore her glasses.