Chapter 8

.................................
Jihyo's POV

Jihyo dear.....pls get ready cause tonight you will your future husband...mom said softly..

But I don't want to how many times do I have to tell you mom!!!??!!!!..I quickly left the room and headed downstairs...she followed me....

Pls jihyo.....Do it for me....

I was about to shout again but.......

I hesitantly....agreed...

......

.I have no other choice.....it's for the sake of our company...
She told me to dress up nicely....well....I chose what a new dress for...the dress that I have chosen last time was full of blood.....

And I picked a dark blue dress with a ribbon on the side of its waist...it was almost as similar as my old blood tinted dress.....
An off shouldered one...

So ...I quickly got out..and my mom smiled at me...I scoffed and rolled my eyes....

I hastily ran to the car,while my parents rode a different car....

I was quiet along the way....wondering where my love is....

I missed him....

.I wanted to see him....

I dont know where he went..

Neither..My Friends....neither his too....

I really missed you oppa......

I wish to see your angelic eyes again

I wish to squish those pinky cheeks again

I wish to smell your scent again

I wish to have a romantic date with u again...

I wish to hear those 3 syllable and 3 words again.....

I wish that I could be with you again....

For.....
....
"One last time......." Kookie"

While jihyo was thinking about him....they already have arrived at the place.....

Mrs park and Mr park already got out of the long limo....and the Butler's escorted them...while jihyo also got out....but insisted that she will go in alone......

Mrs Kim:oh!!! You've all arrived!!!.....I missed you Mrs park!!!
Mrs park:aw!! I missed you too...now...here is my daughter....
Jihyo....
Me: uh--uh hello....
Mrs park:now...let us be seated and have our further discussion...

Jihyo's POV (again)

I was getting bored of there talking ...and u realized that their son wasn't here yet.....I began to sleep....

Suddenly....

I woke up...in a dark room.....there were pictures of old people on the wall...there were many broken glasses on the floor.... while I was tied into a chair...there was a bulb on top of the ceiling .....little light comes from it.......I was afraid...I was about to scream...when I realized that there was a scotch tape on my mouth....forming an X ....

I tried to get myself free ...i tried calling out for help...but I heard someone......

"Jihyo".......a familiar voice called my name.....who are you!!! I quickly replied ...stuttering....

You left me......you left me alone .....how could you?!!! ...I was alone for many days....I hate you!.....

..I hated that

...... I missed you!.....

J-jungkook??......I now remembered...that name.....a name ...that
Makes me smile when someone says it....a name that instantly pulls out the sadness away from me.....a name.....of someone.....that....

.

.

.

I have fallen deeply with.....

J-jungkook??!!...is that y-you?!....
..... He DIDNT reply...he just simply nod his head slightly...

I-- I am sorry j-jungkook....o--oppa.....

I can't forgive you..... Why did you left me?!.....how could you!

Believe me oppa.....I loved you...!!! And I still do!!!

No!....enough with the lies....

He yelled at me......i was beginning to be afraid.....he...
Pulled out something from his pants .....a....

Gun...

No Jungkook!--n--no!!!...p-please don't!!! I'm sorry please forgive me!!...I beg you!!! ...I was crying....begging for his forgiveness.....

He began to point his gun at me....

"I will never...ever forgive neither forget.. on what you did to me....Everytime I remember you... it is the only reason that my heart is aching so much"......if I end your life.....it'll not only end your misery.....it'll also end my heartbreaking memory of you ...and I'll forget about you and start a new life....without you....existing....goodbye....my love"

Without knowing.....a loud bang ALREADY echoed through the dark
Room......blood covered all over my body.....while I drifted into a never ending dream......

.

.

.

Some one is shaking me .............shaking me...that there were no tomorrow......

(haha)

.....

....Jihyo?....Jihyo???!!!...I began to open my eyes.....I realised that....

I was still I the private meeting my mom and dad set on....

I thought that it was all true....

"It was all just a crazy dream of mine"

. . .

Jihyo....how rude ..how could you sleep in during the meeting?...my mom said....I quickly straightened up.....and immediately said sorry....

Then someone arrived......he was a tall man.....with minty green hair ........he wears a tuxedo...with a matching red tie.......
His eyes were as beautiful and angelic as an angel....he also has black ear rings ......he seems.....familiar........

Who is he?.....

Hello!.... this chapter was a bit short eh??...but ...

Is it thrilling?!!😆....it's my first time writing this kind of stories.....

I was inspired ....wait....no I wasn't!!...well...
I don't have a crush or so....maybe .... because of...

My wonderful readers??....thank you!!! So much for reading this book!!! I really super appreciate it!!! Kamsa!!
Yeorobeun!!guysseu!!!!.... Saranghae!!!...

BUT WAIT!! PLS READ!!

I will change the last name of the parents of the......umm
"Future husband" of jihyo into ..._____ hehe it's a secret....

Let's just continue and go to the Next chapter mmkay?...

Kay!!

Don't forget to LIKE AND COMMENT!!! 😉 Darlings!