Chapter 23:Forever yours.

Kim Namjoon's POV

"Sigh, lets just sit down and pray for Taehyung to survive".I sat down with Jimin.He was looking at something with a blank face,thinking deep thoughts."Wae?"He looled at me and ruffled his hair."I wish we wouldnt have to come here early".He said and bowed his head."Somethings are bound to happen Jimin"..."There are reasons why things happen, so cheer up and lift your hopes up...Taehyung is going to be fine".He smiled faintly and bit his bottom lip.

I tapped his back and went to look for Sana.I can see she's depressed.I went to her, just wanting to comfort her."Stop it"
I said.She looked at me whith her swollen eyes, i can see she's really taking it to heart that it was her fault."Its not your fault...You were just protecting Taehyung"."Do you even call that protecting?"
She said and pulls out her handkerchief from her pocket and sobbed on it.

"S-sana unnie"Chaeyoung stood up and went to her and sat down next to her."Be Positive unnie...im sure everything will be fine".
She brushed her hair in order to calm her down.I went back to my chair and sat down with Jin.

"This is getting rough" Said Jin."I wish we didnt have to leave the island". "There's no use of sayung that...Things are bound to happen hyung..if he's bound to go on an accident then he will..this is chosen by God.Things happens for a reason... everthying will be fine through time...so turn that frown up-side down."

"Suga?" I said and was confused...i didnt know that he has this soft heart."wae?" He said with half lidded eyes and an arched eyebrow and crossed arms."Woah...never mind".."Just chill Jin"He said and went back to his place...I never knew he has this soft side of him...sigh..this day is really truly unexpected to happen...

Min Yoongi's POV

Vacation...

I reminisced the day when we're about to go to Boracay...in the Philippines.We went there since we really needed rest because weve been practicing our choreography.We spent a week there so-and-so, we were having fun...we got to see many things...Last three days ago...i spotted Tae looking fro something in a small shop there...a bracelet?..he was smiling like a freak...i tapped his back.

"What are you doing?"I looked at him and crossed my arms while smirking.."Y-yah!...what are you dong here?!"he was startled and almoat dropped the bracelet form his hands."I think you should answer my question first"I examined the bracelet and looked for its prize."Is that for Dahyun?" I said, still ecaminignt he looks of the bracelet...it has this very detailed design which emphasizes the bracelet's look."Yes, im excited to give her this!"He showed off his boxy-smile."Yeah, whatever..lets head back" i said and lazily went out of the small store.I waited fro him to go outside, for 2 minutes...finally he went out."5 years in there eh?"..,"Shut!" ..

We were heading to the Hotel where we privately stay.We were just walking alon the pavement when there was a car coming our way...i didnt realize it at first and later on someone screamed..."aah!"..i looked at my back and realized that the car was already near...it almost knocked Taehyung out, but i hastily grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the way.The owner of the car didn't even come and assist us...or either apologize.

"CURSE YOU!!!"

I screamed on top of my lungs.Huh..never expected that.

"That guy!... I'll report you!"...wait...what was his plate number?...".."None" I looked at the car slowly fading away...
from our view.."It must've been planned"I look everywhere just in case if i found someone suspicious.But none of them found,just normal peoplewalking around."Lets just go...im afraid if an another incident will come...itll be a truck"He chuckeld off...how could he be this calm and jolly?...when he almost died!..well not actually...

"Araseo..lets...just becareful next time".I look around again for anything suspicious and there really wasn't..We went to the Hotel we stayed in and chilled there...

Kim Dahyun's POV

I stormed off the hospital and went to the garden and sat at the unoccupied space there so i can clear things up.*sigh*.."Why is this all happening to me?!".I bowed down my head and let my hands carry my face, tears rolling down from my eyes to my cheeks and onto the cold snowy ground.I tightened my coat and fixed my bonnet.I cried and cried as if the wirld was falling apart.Yes..it feels like my world is falling apart...,"Taehyung shi...please get well"I said so myself."Be strong.."I whispered and my tears were falling faster... there's so much water rumning down from my face...i couldnt control my emotions..

I tried to calm myself down by recalling pur times together...

Back then...

____________________________________________________________________

"Tae oppa!"...i called him and hid behind the bush, i was trying to trick him.."Hm?.." he looked around innocently and looked at the other way."Eodiga?"He yelled. I silently watched him from afar since he coudldnt see me."Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!!" I teased him and i heard him chuckled.He looked from left to right and up to down.He scratched his head and messed his hair.How cute!..i dazed off at his handsome symmetrical face."Taeee" I yelled again..."Dubu!! Yah!..eodiya!!..stop playing tricks!"he laughed like a kid...i was so amused...*plonk*.."hm?..a message?"..i opened SMS and looked at the message.mehh...that was just an another scam.I locked myphone and i started to smile...i peeked at hwere hewas standing awhile ago, i was surprised to not see him there again..."BOO!"
"ahhh!!!" I starteld and looked at my back and saw Him..
"Yah! How could you!"He laughed as if everything was a joke to him.Pft! Childish!...We both laughed...and we both went home...

____________________________________________________________________

I smiled after that and started to feel teary again..."Tae...My soul will keep on seeking yours until we run out of pit of tomorrows and up until our last yesterday"...I looked up...i saw snowflakes falling from the white shimmering sky....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hey Guys! , Dahyun is getting serious eh?.Expect more than that sweetypies!...the more yu read..the more the thrilling this book will be.Did you realize that my writing skills were better now?... I've learned alot since ive read too many books.I really wanted to be a professional author.Please keep on supporting this book!. Thankyou so much for the 1.9k reads!.I love you all!.

If you have time, please follow:

👉Kemisttryy
👉Goddess_Akiko_06 (Me)

On Instagram!...

And of course! Follow me also here! ...

SALAMAT! 😉
Thankyou!😉
Gomawo/Kamsamnida😉
Arigato!😉
Xiexie?😂 wahahah

@USER

Sawadikap! 😂 I know some of you are from Thailand eh?🤣
Waah...also from United States?...New guinea?...Singapore?..Malaysia?...😁Im very pleased bacause i have this much readers.(So cheapp)

So that's all!... THANKS again!