Chapter 31: Dilemma with love

Min Yoongi's POV

WE HAVE already arrived at the so called "horror booth" by the girls. Some were squirming, yelling and last, tugging onto my black jacket.
"It hasn't been starting yet". I groaned as i swiped my hair to the other side. Avoiding it to block my clear view. "Wae?, we're just excited!".

"Excited? My ass". Chaeyoung slapped my left arm which I groaned in frustration. "What was that for?". She rolled her eyes and told me to just be quiet cause i was too noisy. What?, now I'm the one who's noisy?.

"Good morning to all those who we're waiting for the horror booth to be opened. And to be straightforward, im sorry but the horror booth is not currently open for now".

I heard some people groaned from the the old woman said while she was wiping her sweat. Ugh we even wasted time coming here. I wished i didn't tag along and just stayed at the house. Sleeping.

"We were just planning to make it more better than last year since the walls has a bad odour so we tried to change the paint. And as for the floors, well there are some creeks that are heard which could make it more horrifying but on the other side, it might be possible for it to collapse".

She continued while the people there was getting lesser and she finally bowed and turned away. Finally, the loud whispers and chats of the crowd faded away as they got away.

"Aish! I was really excited about it!". Jeongyeon swept her bangs to her side. Revealing her sweaty forehead.

"It's the first time you showed your big forehead, Jeongyeon-ah?". I laughed and she looked playfully irritated but soon laughed along.

The 8 other people stood there not knowing what to do but to laugh awkwardly at the two.

"Weird old people". They chorused while we only glared at them and soon they giggled..

"How about we'll just watch some movies?". Sana tugged Tzuyu's sleeve and both giggled. "Let's invite the other oppas!". She continued.
"Aigoo, little girls... araseo, i will just call them". I got my phone from my pocket and dialed them in a video chat.

One didn't join, i know he wouldn't anyways.. I'll just let him be.. i guess.

"Yohoo~ what's up there Min the Yoongi?". Said the most happiest member in the group while giggling. "Yeah, this is sure the first time you called..for a Vc!".Said the tall alien while showing his boxy grin. "So what's up by the way...Suga?". Said the one who has dimples and newly blonde coloured hair.

I chuckled at all the the members who were busy gagging and asking me why i called for a video chat. I rolled my eyes which they also laughed at. I shot them an eye glare and quickly, they turned quiet.

"The girls and I are about to go inside the cinema. Might as well you all should come too?". I asked which they all nodded and hummed in the same time. Some where jumping on the bed and socks where located in every part of that familiar room.

"Yah, don't twll ne you're all in my bedroom?!". I shot them a cold glare and furrowed my brows which J-hope cupped his mouth. He grinned and paughed along with the others. "Calm down!, As if we're gonna wreck your things here". He laughed again along with V.

"Make sure when i came back, the room will be squeaky clean...got that?..Pinkeu purinsesu Jin hyung?".

"Araseo". He nodded while closing his eyes and crossed his arms and grinned.

"What's with y'all today?. Acting giggly and bubbly makes me sick". I rolled my eyes which they all pouted since i was too cute. Hehe.

"It's Because this is the first--" Jimin's sentence was cutted of when V was now the one talking.