Chapter 29: His parents are back.

Park Jihyo's POV

I WOKE UP to the sound of my ringing alarm clock. I groaned and simply turned the alarm off and i stretched my arms and rub my eyes out. I sat up from my bed and i picked my brush up from my desk and went on brushing my smooth, long locks. I said good morning to the other members and did the same.

I stood up and went to the kitchen to cook our breakfast, but to my surprise, Sana was already there.She was humming by herself while making pancakes.I didn't want to disturb her and sat on the chair without making a loud creak or noise.

"Nun pittam nunmul~".

She went and went on singing while dancing a little to the tune.Pouring the syrup onto each pancake and serving two on each plate.She knows that every member does not accept the 1 quantity on their plate.

*Clap Clap Clap*.

I clapped my hands which made her flinched a little and quickly turned to face me and she wiped her sweat from her brows."Oh Jihyo? I didn't know you were there".She smiled at me and i only sais my goodmorning to her.

"That was cute by the way...and it only gets better everytime you sing that particular person's line, eh?".I smirked and went to her and sat beside her which made her cringe at me.

"Whaaat? I don't understand you Thomas".She chuckled while i only rolled my eyes in annoyance of being called from a Disney Animation Train.

"Don't deny".I said and whispered to her ears which i noticed cooled her spine.

"Come here!".I pulled her when she was taking too long to get out of the house.

"Where are you dragging me you little Train?".She walked lazily while i was tugging her long sleeved shirt.

"So...do you like him?".I questioned her as soon as we arrived at the place that's were the place where all of the unused stuff where stacked.

"W-who?...and what d-do you mean?...you know you've been strange lately".She pinched my cheeks.I know she's been avoiding my question.

"With..."

I couldn't continue my words.More like phrase...

I realized what i was doing and i was about to discontinue my sentence, when there was a long silence that echoed throughout the unused room.

"With Taehyung?".I asked her when she was looking down.She shockingly stood up and looked at me a bit shocked and i knew it didn't register onto her forsaken mind.

"N-no... you've got to be kidding me".

I was about to object when she said something again which paused me from doing so.

"And why would i even like him?Think straight Hyo...i was just singing his part nicely and that doesn't mean i have hidden feelings for him...and why did you just jumped to that conclusion?."

She seriously spatted while crossing her arms and i bit my upper lip and scratched my head in embarrassment after.

"Gomenasai Sana-chan!". I apologized at her using her hometown language while she smiled and continued on pouring syrups on pancakes.

"I've got a question".She looked at me and spotted me muching on a bread.

"Spill it". I said while shoving an another bread onto my mouth.

"If you like someone who's in a relationship already, will you still confess?".

"Well yeah...unless you don't want to ruin their relationship because you soon found out he's inlove with you too".