Chapter 24:Where are you?

Park Jihyo's POV

WE'VE BEEN WAITING for 3 hours here.Sana was now calmer, but cannot decline the fact that she's still blaming herself on what happened.I was so busy worrying for Taehyung that i forgot that i should be searching for Dahyun now.So i quickly brung my bag with me, leaving the others dumbfounded."Where are you going Jihyo?" My brother Jimin asked me.

"Im going to search for Dahyun.She's been gone for an hour now".Iexplained to him while he only nodded."Now i must go"I waved him goodbye as i opened the exit door.

"Dahyun?"I called for her but still,no sign of her presence.I went to the near playground and swung myself.I unlocked my new phone and tried dialing her number.She couldn't pick up.Im beginning to be worried.I stood up and after a minute thinking on where should she be.Finally! an idea came up to my mind.

"I should try to track her phone down...Wait...i forgot to install that".I sighed in disbelief."But i should check the other apps here since i haven't checked this".I swiped from left to right,but to my surprise...Ive found a Device Tracking App."Just my luck!" I tapped on the app and quickly typed Dahyun's number.

After waiting for about 2 minutes now, finally the App detected her phone number."Yes!"...

I realized....

She's in a Mall?...Fine.. I'll come for you Dahyunie.

Before i leave, i let Jimin come with me since he kept on worrying about me, comparing the situation to Taehyung's.We arrived at the Mall and found her in one of the crowded restaurants there.She was eating all by herself.

I ran to her and tapped her back."Dahyun" i mumbled.She faced me and her eyes grew big.
"How did you find me?"She said and furrowed her brows.She wasn't wearing her mask."Y-yah!,why aren't you wearing your mask?!"I stuttered after i released those few lines, i wasn't sure if this was really Dahyun.She was now different.

She didnt answer meand turned around to continue eating."Answer me..yah--"."Would you please shut up?!"

.

.

.

Dahyun...is that you?.I stared at her and i still couldn't believe it.I was hurt,i've never heard her talk like that before, especially to the other members.

"Uh"she turned around again and said:"Leave me alone"...
....i paused for awhile...

"Suit yourself"I turned my back and walked away.Hoping that she'll turn aroumd but...she didn't..."What happ--".."Dont even ask"I plainly said to Jimin as we went outside the Mall.

Park Jimin's POV

I waited for my younger sister to hurry back and bring Dahyun.But it was all the opposite,she went back a bit mad and a little bit sad at the same time."Oppa".I turned to my side and saw her texting someone, she was all about seriousness ago, but she softened abit just now.

"Yes?".I simply replied and went back on to focus driving ."Let's go to the Company first".I looked at her and furrowed my brows as if i didnt believe her."Huh?...why there all of a sudden?".

"Secretary Kim texted me saying that i need to take over the company for awhile because Dad is going on a business trip".After listening to her and blew a deep sigh."Fine, I'll send you there, but be sure to come back to the Hospital".

She nodded in response and after 5 minutes of drivng to the company, finally we've arrived.I bid her goodbye while she pinched my cheeks.I drove back to the Hospital and went inside.
"Sigh...this day is getting---"."Weirder and weirder...I know".Someone said behind my back."Yoongi?... yes..i am yoongi"He said so himself."Oooh...my head"."Oh btw.. I'll be gone for awhile cause im going somewhere.."Yoongi said as he went out of the Hospital."Sigh".