Chapter 30: Dream

Min Yoongi's POV

I groaned at an another question that mom throwed again at Jihyo.

"So, when shall you two gwt married?... don't tell me you haven't planned it yet?". She looked at Dad which she giggled after.

"No, mom we haven't planned that yet...but please, will you stop bombarding Jihyo with questions?". I said pleading. To God that she'll follow my request.

Our marriage was discontinued last 2 months ago because we've been always busy for the company since they were recruiting new people. They've all removed the old ones and replaced new and young workers. Jihyo's secretary was changed also. Do you remember Secretary Kim? she's the one who escorts us eveytime we've a meeting that is needed to be attended. But of course, it wouldn't stop me from calling her "Wife" even though she hates it and was now used to it.

I scratched the back of my head and took a glance at her, awkwardly smiling at every opinions of Mom about the wedding should be and compliments about her. While she was busy grinning at Mother who was busy blabbering, she tugged my sleeve and i looked at her.

"I guess we should just arrange the marriage on December".
(I'll just pick random months)

Appa cuts Eomma and just let out a sigh and adjusted his rocking chair, carefully creaking every roll of the chair.

"I-i..okay fine!... I'm just excited for their wedding dear, don't get cranky you old man!". Eomma tugged his arm and he just sighed because of my immature mother. But of course, there are times when she is needed to be serious and responsible about some things.

"Okay, so it's settled then, we'll arrange it on December...okay?". He continued.

"And as for your dress Jihyo dear, the both of us will go together. I'll help you choose". Said Mom while day dreaming about nonsensical things with her eyes usually shining because of her contact lenses.

"Thankyou eommonim". Jihyo flashed a grin and was being messed in the hair by my mother.

"You're so cute sweety, we will visit you both next time to discuss about  your wedding. Goodbye darlings!". She stood up and went close to Jihyo's cheek to kiss both her rosy cheeks. While me and Dad hugged and he patted my back and ruffled my hair.

"Aigoo, such a man now Yoongi?". He laughed and looked at Mom which exchanged smiles.

"How old are you again, Jihyo?". Mom said while holding Jihyo's hand.

"Oh, I'm 17. I'm turning 18 on February 1". She chuckled and bit her upper lip.

The both of them looked at me with arched eyebrows.

"Wait. Don't tell me you don't know how old i am?". I said while twisting my lips while the girl beside me was just chuckling.

"Sorry son. Guess I'm getting old". Said the man and laughed, patting my back.

"I'm 18...". I growled and rolled my eyes and fixed my right earring while closing my eyes.

"When will the both of you go?... we've some meeting to be done, sooner or later". I msugly looked at them while the both pf them chuckled.

"Araseo araseo, eomma will go now. Oh, remember we're going to visit you in another day". Mom said as she went out of the door of the Mansion and was now inside the newly bought silver car.

I heaved a long sigh and looked at the gilr right beside me. Her smile turned into a bitch one and slumped down at the couch with legs resting on the arms of the couch. She fetched her iPad and unlocked it.
Watching videos of her and the others M/V's.