Chapter 20:Sasaeng fan

Kim Dahyun's POV

"WHAT'S NEXT?" He exclaimed with his eyes glimmering with excitement,so cute!. "Well...you texted me and said---"

"Notification"

*Plonk*

"Oh?...who's this?" I unlocked my phone and tapped the message.
"Hey,dubu...where are you?"."Omg...who is this...?..is this a fan?...paparazzi?"..."WHO are you?" I bravely text the unknown number that was saved in my recent messages."Oh?..you don't remember me?..from earlier?"."huh?....I was confused...whom did I text?..I started to think about it until he/she texted back."My name starts from letter T" it replied.

"T?...waah!..I'm such a forgetful person".I sad so to myself.I looked at my right and saw my Bias' picture with his members.
"Wait...". I started to remember..."Taehyung!!?!"I replied hastily
Causing my phone to fall, but it landed softly on my pillow.
"Phew!.."..*Plonk*. I opened the message and read it out."That right...well..I just really wanted to KNOW...are you busy?"

I texted him back.I was really blushing, I didn't onow that there was someone who crept upon me."Yah!" It said..I was surprised..
It was holding a....sharp object?!...knife!..

It held the knife firmly up to my neck causing me to hyperventilate...I almost fainted.

He or she must be a sasaeng fan...wait did she just saw our Convo?!...i began to panic.

"Let me go!!" I bravely said and I manage to take a look at him or her...it was wearing a red Hood..I couldn't see it's face cause it was  dark.he or she turned of the lights before it snucked up to me.
*Plonk*...it was Taehyung..:Dubu?..are u okay?...why aren't you replying?"..I panicked ...he/she gasped..which made me even more afraid..

I can see its hand ...it has many blood...it's bleeding all over my bed..."N-no...please...let me go!!" I was about to punch that shit but I failed to do so.suddenly...i wasn't expecting this...it suddenly spoke up.

"Dubu!!!!" It said..."what?!"...I hastily unleased HER hand from me and I hastily got her hood off... revealing her face.

"J-jeongyeon?!" ...."What the avtual----."psst! No cursing!!.."
"What did u do to me?!" ..."well I was just trying to put on make up...but I failed to do so...and also...since I've had this cool make up on...i decided to frighten someone with this cool costume since Halloween is near!"...she explaimed and I eagerly listened...

"YOU ALMOST GOT ME KILLED WITH THAT KNI---"...
"Ppf!..it's not a real knife dummy!...and the blood you saw earlier was ketchup...hehe...", She said while scratching her back...

"I'm so mad!...but not now....I will punish you later..cuz today..I'm busy!", I said and turned my back and wanted to reply to V..
"Is it V?" She said...she showed off her smirk and I arched my brows...

"What?!...no way!".."Yes way!...earlier ..I saw it !!.."

A Long silence began to fill the room...

"Yeah ...it is him" I surrendered...I just didn't wanted to have more ruckus...it's just that I'm very tired to day and wanted to chat tae all day long...

"Well..i won't disturb u now!...I'll go!"...

She closed the door and I quickly got my phone and opened my messaging...

"Yah...sorry for the late reply...it's just that jungyeon unnie p
Syed a trick on me and frightened me..."

I explained to him and I was smilin since I've never chatted anyone whom ive only met earlier...

"Oh!..wah.. that's cool...and btw...you're at him right?...can we go out?"...oh...really?...where.?  " At a cafe" he said "it's my treat!"

"I'll go for it!...just wait for me there cause I'm gonna change"...

I changed my clothes and chose my white high cut rubber shoes,white jeans and a Black croptop ...,

"Ice cream" I said as I read  the message that was designed onto the crop top.

"Let's go!"...I went out and all the members were confused...

"Dubu..where?"..Sana questioned me...

"Taehyung, Cafe"I mocked her...hehe..we really love to shorten our words...in order to stop all the explanation

"Daebak" they were shocked of course...

"Well...gotta go!..I'll explain later!"

"Becareful!!!" Jihyo unnie said...,

"I will!"

I came to the said cafe and looked for him...there found him playing... Mobile legends?...huh... Went to him and said hello
"You're already here?" He said while grinning.He hid his cellphone for formality....

"Yeah" I sat down....we chatted  first...and we began to laugh...we're telling each other jokes...

. . .

End ...

If you have time please follow:
👉Kemisttryy
👉Goddess_akiko

💪Thanks!...btw ..you're dares! 👇👇👇 Comment down below!...

Hehe