🍒Behind the scenes🍇 ( Part 2)

Months has passed...me and Jungkook were now officially dating.We first wanted to keep it a secret.We don't want to reveal it to anyone yet, well except for our members...since they're nosey these days and kept on insisting for us to tell the truth...and then we've no choice but to spill the beans.🍯

"So?, When will the two of you will tell us that you're officially dating?".I sighed at the 100th question of Jin Oppa.I looked at Jungkook and see him closing his eyes and massaging his temple.He covered his ears because of the loudness of his members...so do mine. They've been bugging us for a week now.

"Okay okay!!!".My boyfriend and i chorused and Jungkook crossed his legs.

"We are dating!, Happy?!".We both chorused again and we let our backs lean on the sofa in the living room.

"WOOO!".We heard loud noises from them and we both chuckled.

"Aigoo, we failed our mission, Hyo?".Jungkook chuckeld again and messed my hair.

"Hm...yeah right...we wanted it to be private first you know!".I looked at Nayeon and she smirked and soon laughed out loud showing her bunny teeth.

"So...when will the two of you reveal this to the public?".Asked Yoongi while smirking and looking at Nayeon, nudging her with his elbow.

"Yeah...when? when? when?".

"Ugh, here they go again".I rolled my eyes and just relaxed in Jungkook's shoulders, leaning my head onto his.

"EEEEEEIIIIII".They cheered and some have butterflies in in their stomach.

"We haven't planned that yet...but we promise that we'll reveal it to the public". Jungkook held my hands and looked at me smiling.

"Oh...by the way...this is the first time that i saw you without bangs eh?... you're cute...".He pinched my cheeks and i flushed.

"You didn't see me revealing my forehead?... I've done it many times on the stage..."

"You haven't been paying attention to our most grandest performances?".Said Chaeyoung partly joking.

"Haha.. it's not like that... it's just i was always stunned by her beauty and didn't pay attention to her bangs".He looked at me again and winked at me.IM GETTING A FEVER SOONER OR LATER.

"Aww...sweet!".They all synchronized and gagged.

"Huh! Am i not beautiful??"Said Taehyung and hugged Jungkook's arm and he hastily jerked his hands off his.

"How rude!, You don't love your Hyung anymore?".He said in the most cutest way he could to convince any creature in the world.

"I don't... romantically".Jungkook laughed and showed his bunny teeth

"Suga hyung".Jungkook stood up and went to him and squished him down... laying on him.

"Y-yah!..get off!".Suga squealed under him and wiggled him off.

"I just wanted to let you smell my new perfume.. it's addicting!".He jumped up and down making his Hyung groan.

"Okay okay... I'll get up".He stood up and fixed his hair.

"I think you should use that on Jihyo you asshole...for her to get addicted to you...on winter nights".He looked at Nayeon again to see her blocking herself from laughing.

"Yah...Bad girl!".I said to this old man.

"I'm not a girl Jihyo".He said and leaned on Nayeon's shoulder, just like what i did to Jungkook.🐰

"Well, you do look like one when you acted as a hard to get Girl in school".I calmly looked at my nails saw him largened his eyes.

"Oh, 'bout that...the filming?..."