Chapter 25:Kay-Okay

Min Yoongi's POV

I TAPPED ON THE number on which floor i was heading to.Obviously, im inside the elevator of this prestigious building.I was now getting out of the elevator and was brushing my shoulders side to side.I was completely confused when someone yelled."Yoongi!".I turned around to see who called me and was even more confused.

To my surprise, I saw Jihyo rushing to go down the escalator.Hastily, the all of the folks that were patienlt waiting to get down from the escalator, stepped aside just to make sure the CEO's daughter wouldn't be squished by the crowd.

I smiled to myself as i watch my lovely Wife getting down and again...hastily ran heading to me while huffing.

"Hey Wife, what's up?". I said while smirking a little."T-taehyung!... we've got to vi-sit h-him now!".She said while she was taking a deep breath."Araseo".
I calmly said and left her there while she looked at me with a puzzled face.

I showed a sign for her to follow me behind my back and we both went outside the building together.I heard her utter a word.I turned to my back and faced her."What did you just say?".I arched my brows while leaning against my car.

"Nothing... it's just that i really want to see Tae now".She said whilst rubbing her hands together to cause heat.Since it was too cold outside, i opened the car door for her and we both drove to the Hospital.

She went inside the Hospital and went to the members.I followed her and we both went to them while crossing my arms.I calmy watched them as they've been talking.I patiently sat down and prayed a little for Taehyung to get well soon.

"Good news!"A nurse surprised us while she walked her way towards us."I just wanted to confirm whether you're a family of Mr. Taehyung Kim?".
"Friends!...close friends!"Jihyo said a little bit with an excited tone while i only nod my head.

"The surgery of Mr.Kim went well as expected...Ms Park right?".She nodded in response and they exchanged smiles."The fractured bone wasn't that fatal or wasn't a major problem"."Is that all?"Jihyo said with a glimmer in her eyes.

"Well, the Doctor can explain it for you".She said and smiled again.She bowed and went back to the operating room.I heard her sigh.

"AH YES!".She grinned as if she won the lotto like a ked...ehem...kid i mean.

"So, will Taehyung be fine?"Sana said while wiping her tears with her pinkish floral handkerchief."Yes!"She said and went to Sana to hug her.
Sana smiled.

For the whole three hours.I've never saw her smile a little bit.Well, its now pretty obvious.

"She likes Taehyung...waah"

I uttered to myself and went to he near bench and sat down there.

Kim Dahyun's POV

I WAS FINISHING my food and was about to went to an another boutique inside this large mall.I was getting a little excited over the dress i saw earlier.I went back to the small shop and talked to the salesclerk to get the dress for me since it was high up.

I just wanted to forget all this bad aura that was surrounding me.After the Woman gave me the white laced dress.I smiled to myself and thought of it.
"I should give this to Jihyo unnie."I frowned after i uttered that name.

"I think i should really apologize".I went to the counter after i examined the dress and put it on, since we have the same body shape...but larger melons...

I chuckled to myself.I remember everytime...I talk about her ...melonsss...
She used to say: You're jelly!".And turn her back to me.While her heels were making a squeeking noise which made my ears cryy.