Chapter 33: A trip to the hospital

I stared in awe at him and gently bit my upper lip.

"H-hyung, help m-me."

He looked sad and was about to cry when someone bumped me and i fell, my head landing onto the stool.

Kim Seokjin's POV

I OPENED MY eyes and looked around at the place, correction...i was kinda inside a room...which is also a place. White ceiling and a faint lightbulb flickering in a lampshade, located just beside me.

I slowly started sit up but failed to do so. I laid down and just stare at the ceiling and asked myself. "Where am i?"

I grew sad, thinking what happened earlier. Why am i here? Wait, don't tell me this is a hospital?

'I messed up...ugh' i said to myself while reminiscing ealier's disaster.

"That was so embarrasing. Good thing i have that black mask on while i fainted." I shook my head in annoyance and fetched some books on the desk where the lampshade was placed.

"Where's my phone?!" I looked around and even went to look if the pockets of my jeans we're still here. Of course not! I'm wearing a hospital gown! Ugh.

'What happened after i fainted, what happened to Taehyung?, Where is he now?'

Unanswered questions started filling my head when i noticed that there was also an another bed located just beside my bed. About 2 meters far from me. This is the first time I've saw a 'two-bedded' room, since this hospital has for like 3-5 beds.

Is this a private room thingy?, and who the hell brought me here?

"Would you shuddup?, Hyung, I'm getting my beauty sleep here."

A familiar voice filled the silent room shocked me because of his arrogance. He's a stranger, is he not shy of his presence in front of an ethereal faced man? Oh, did i say that his voice sounded familiar?

I was about to snap back at him when he suddenly swung the curtain of his bed wide open. It surprised me, i didn't realize that he was here with me. And so that's why his voice sounded familiar, ugh am i really that a forgetful person?

"Wait, why are you here?" I asked him while getting a burger from the tray full of food that was brought by the nurse.

"I got into an accident, remember?" He sarcastically replied and rolled his eyes, which he earned a flying newspaper jab from me. Yep, that's me.

"Aw hyung!" He got the newspaper out of his face and flashed me a glare, which turned into..a silly, wiggly smile.

You know that smile or either angry face when you can't take in the sudden feeling that you'll laugh and then your mouth or lips will be wiggly? That's Taehyung's reaction.

"When are we going to be discharged?" I asked which he simply just
Lifted his shoulders heaven wards with palms facing north...or up.

"I don't know, for me, im gonna be discharged after a week." He grinned and i snorted. I rolled my eyes laid my back onto the soft bed again.

"Why would it take a week for you when it's the same thing that happened to me earlier?!"

He simply just did the 'I don't know shoulders and palms' and formed his lips into a thin line.

"Im tired."

I looked at him, confused and was about to shot him an another question when i realized that i will only get ridiculous answers, i have just stayed put.

"I'm going to sleep for a while...wake me up when the doctor comes."

I said to him and fixed my comforter when i heard him.