Chapter 13:Unexpected...

"HAGH!" ah-hu,a-hu,,....💨💨

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

?!?

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

..

"Maam...we've arrived"...

I suddenly heard someone spoke....I quickly came to his side....he wasn't.....Jungkook..so...

"Was it all an another crazy dream"?.

"Maam"...my driver repeated..

"Oh...uh--i--uh..*sighs*..okay...let's go...I hastily unbuckled my seatbelt and went down the car while my drier is escorting me to dahyun's house..."I'm okay here..you can go now.. Thankyou"
"Yes maam,i will fetch you here once you'll text me.."N-no!..I'm going home by myself" I quickly answered.."but--".NO BUTS OKAY?!.."yes maam!!!!"..so that pest was off now...finally...

"Dahyun?" My voice echoed around the room...searching her bedroom...

"N-ne?" A voice replied instantly...showing that she's in a hurry..

"It's me idiot..now hurry up"I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh..okay wait I'm wearing my-------

"Croptop jacket! And leggings and your FILA shoes! Okay!..we wore the same outfit!"...wat da heck!💢

"What??" She came out of her room...with forrowed brows...

"Omg...I have no time to change..."

"Uhh..it's fine..I guess.. I said...

Every members knows that I HATE matching clothes with someone...if I found someone wearing the same thing I'm wearing...then off you go to the trash!...M fans knows me because of my sweet side...buttttt....I'm not that really sweet...well sometimes...

"Let's......just go"

So we drove to his house using Dahyun's new sky-blue car...
Well...I've had mixed emotions...

"Afraid,"Excited,"frightened"....that's all...well I was thinking about something when I realized that we've already arrived...

My heart thumped fast...I was afraid...if I found him lying on the bed with some other woman....or ....or...

I didn't realize that someone was already pulling me into the house"
It's that bitch Dahyun💢🤜😒

So she knocked at the large door...it opened showing Butler's aligned near the door...maids sweeping...cooking...cleaning...arranging and etc...