Chapter 32: Shopping

Kim Seokjin's POV

AS WE WENT outside the previous mall we went in. We hurriedly got inside the car and went to the mall i wanted to come to since i need to add my collection. It's been a long time since I last bought some Mario kart thingy here. We hurried off after we bought some random teddy bears and we've gone to our dorm.

"Are you sure you're not gonna let me drive, girls?" They quickly shook there head while Jungyeon said that I don't need to since they wanted go inside the newly opened shop and wanted to buy some...feminine things.

As i went inside, I already spotted some popcorns rolling on the floor, juices spilled on the table and some socks on the TV. I lazily cleaned them all up and glared at all the 5 boys who we're slacking off.

"Yah! when will you all learn how to clean...this disgusting thing?!" I said while holding up a very stinky and rotten sock with mustards and ketchup on it.

"We're lazy hyung... you're our maid zzzz". Said the Gramps in the group, lazily opening his eyes.

"Right" The others agreed. Namjoon on the other side was busy searching something on a book. Nicholas Sparks?

"Then if y'all gonna be like that then...I won't cook you all breakfast and lunch and dinner... is that great?" I said with a euphoric tone.

"No!"

"THEN CLEAN!" I glared at tgem which they hurriedly cleaned the whole place up. Jimin carrying the garbage bag, Hope was arranging the sofa and some disarrange things, V was wiping up the wet table and the others...cleaning the floor.

"Good" I exclaimed as they finally revived the dorm.

"We don't do cleaning inside our mansions but we will do this for you". Said Jimin who was now wiping hus sweat with his sleeve and was now taking his clothes off.

"I don't DO cleaning inside the mansion TOO... It's just that im great in everything." They hissed and booed while I only threw some dirty clothes on them which... they all screamed..clumsy me.

I went inside my room to clean all my Mario Kart collection. I was getting giddy and happy since I have 5 new Mario toys...and of course! I wouldn't forget Princess Peach.

As i was about to fetch my huge Mario stuff toy, I heard my phone ring and i went to fetch it not minding who was calling.

"Hello?"

.
.
.

"Jin"

That voice was familiar. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Bang PD nim.

"Ah!..Bang PD nim?..." I said as formally as ever.

"Theres no need to get formal with Jin". He chuckled and i heard from the other line that so something has squeaked. Maybe just the chair.

"I have something important to discuss with..."

I continued listening to him which i only nodded and half shicked of it since we didn't expected this. I bit my bottom lip as he was already saying goodbye.

"Wait..." I said, it was quiet... waiting for my reply.

"Are you sure we're gonna make an another MV..."

"And, how will you make Jungkook come back?".

He sighed as he talked again.

"I have told his parents that he needed to come back in order to not receive suspicions from the Armys. You will all now update news to your Instagram acc and Twitter. His wife on the other side will come as well...to film their MV too."