Chapter 10: mysterious

Suga POV

I woke up early in the morning to ride my bike and think about yesterday's happened....

When we were about to leave last night...I noticed her crying all the way down the building.H er parents didn't noticed her of course because she's hidding herself using her handkerchief....
Of course her parents wouldn't notice cause they were too excited of "our" wed.

I was so happy last night cause me and jihyo will be together again...
...but...why did she even broke up with me?...that day when we last saw each other was the most saddest part that happened in my life...our parents didn't know our relationship.It was just our own secret...I'm afraid if they know this...they will turn me down...so I stayed quiet....

After all that thinking...my stomach was grumbling so I went to a near shop and helped my self...

I noticed someone there....someone familiar I guess?...
She has a slim body,blond hair...she's wearing a coat...well I just didn't mind it and went sipping my Slushy.

"Meow"

Hm?...I  think I heard something?...a cat if I'm not  mistaken...
Then that girl that I was referring to earlier quickly picked up the cat onto her shoulder... because of her heavy shopping bags..she quickly came to me not knowing cause her face is covered with her bag...

"Uhm..are you okay miss?..do u need any help?"I said trying not to stutter Infront of that stranger....well she seems familiar to me in any case...

"Pls do get Kim out of my shoulder"she quickly said while her face is still covered with that Gucci bag...hm...reminds me of Tae...

.

.

.

She began to take her bag of her face....

To reveal her face.....

.

.

.

I can't believe it....

"Im Nayeon".....