Chapter 17:Confronted by him (Suga's era)

A/n: Suga's era means that this chapter is mostly his point of view.Now that it's all cleared up you may read the following
Chapter...😉Enjoy!

.

.

.

.

.

The moment you've all been waiting for.Suga's POV 😏
.
.
.
.
Suga's POV

One week after...

I was already here at the airport.The other members were taking too long to arrive.I chilled down and opened my phone just encase if there's someone who've called or either text or either a notification?.

As I check, there were no current phone calls or any messages so I opened Instagram and saw a post of Jihyo.

"How cute" someone from my behind blurted out..

I quickly turned around and saw J-hope.

"Hoseok"... "Finally you're here!"

"Hah! Sorry bruh if I took too long, I'll make it up to u"

He said with his horsey smile.how ridiculous..I laughed to myself

"Oh btw...why are u looking at Thomas's picture?" He smirked

"Oh shut up" I ignored him and scrolled more hoping to find a not jihyo-faced post...I forgot...this was her account I'm scrolling to...oh crap!

"Heh!..stalking I say,dont tell me oh missed her already..."

"No I wasn't! I-- I was just ...uh..curious on what has she been doing!"

My frustrated face then turned into a sad one.Well..it is true that I missed her.....

"Sighs"...I know you missed jihyo...and i know what you've been through with Jungkook ....

My eyes widened.I looked at him with such a horrified face.
"How did he know?!"...

"I know what you're thinking" he said

Is he a creep or something...

Flashback

Still Suga's POV

The continuation of chapter 11:it's you again...

...

After nayeon walked out.I put out a depressed face and went to the counter to pay for the food I ate earlier.

As I went out I saw Jungkook coming my way.

He looked like as of he was about to punch me.His bangs slowly ruffled with the wind.He hastily came to me and pulled me somewhere.... Private...

"How could you"... I heard him with his low voice...I didn't reply to him cause I was lazy enough to reply.

"How could you?!?" He said it again.louder this time, I can see that he's getting furious by the minute.

"It's not my fault---"

"Hah!"..."not your fault?!...then it wouldn't be if you told me this!"..
I stayed silent I didn't know how to reply to him.

"I've trusted you for so many years.I thought that your secrets will be mine also--...but i was wrong!..you betrayed me!

"I didn't betray you!" ..