Chapter 14: Abroad?!...

Jeongyeon's POV

"Eommaaa!!!" I squealed.."what is it? Darling?"..."I think Eun-sung is missing!"."did you see him??"..I was so so nervous!...I couldn't find Eun-sung!..."yesterday he was here and now he's gone?!"...
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"...

"Tsk!..tell your maids to find him...."nut do you remember what did he wore?"

"Idk...!😭 ..wait...I bet... he's wearing that necktie and polo a bought!...

I was gonna get crazy!...Eun-sung!... he's my BEST FRIEND...for so many years we've been together...but ...Now He's not here..where did he go??😭

"I couldn't stand going somewhere without knowing that he's in the house...SAFE AND SOUND!...

"Huwaaah!" I cried..."Eun-sung-a!"..."Eodigaseo??!!"..

Maids:*facepalms*

"Arrf!-arf!!!"...

"Oh?!"..."SUNG-SUNG??!!! ..."AAAAH!!!!"

"THERE YOU ARE!, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??...IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU SINCE 5:42AM IN THE MORNING SHIT!... OHMEHGOSH...I DONT CARE AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE!...HUG MOMMY!!"..OH YES SWEETY SWEETY!!! ...I MISSED YOU EUN SUNG!!! MAY GOSH!

So in the end, we all know now THAT "Eun-sung" is a "DOG"..😐😑

The Maids and Mrs.Yoo all facepalmed...😐😕😥

Mrs too:*sigh* when will she ever grow up?..
Maids:ahehe..........*whispers*..."Neverrrrr"

Mina's POV

I stared blankly at the roses...when someone.....

.

.

.

Touched my waist...

"AAAAAAAH!!! SHIT!!!!....PERVERT!!!

I was about to smack that someone...when I turned around ...

I was surprised...

"JIMIN??!".. "WHAT DA HECK ARE YOU DO-----

"Ssssh!..hold your horses!..."don't you miss me?"...he said with that sweet smile that was stucked onto that gorgeous face....

"No" I said coldly..but I really missed him..I haven't seen him for weeks...we didn't go on dates.. because of the situation about the WEDDING THINGY....and they have to keep it PRIVATE cause if paparazzis know this..then...WERE DOOMED...my gosh I spoke to myself...

"Really?" He said with that sexy smirk plastered on that face!..shit..it makes my heart skip a beat sometimes...

"Hmph...yeah".."tch! I don't believe you"😏"uh fine I missed you so much!"..I aggressively then kissed him out of the blue... of course!..he was surprised...his eyeballs almost fell out of its socket...but then goes with the flow and started to respond to my kiss....during the kiss..I smirked......which he sawme ...and also his eyes widened...well...I've shown my true colors upright now cuz I was feeling lonely...so I let it all out!....I inserted my tounge then...he inserted his too....

Finally..I broke the kiss...then looked at him seductively....

"What's happening to you?"...he said with the tone of Amusement..."well..I was feeling lonely...so I let all my feelings out..thats all!" I explained eagerly...

"Humph...so I was just an instrument or a medicine to your loneliness?"....he said faking a sad frown....(sad frown..haha)..

I know jimin too much...I know whether he's faking a smile..or either a frown you know that?...just sharing...