Chapter 22: Unexpected events

Kim Taehyung 's POV

"GIRLS THESE DAYS ARE ALL WEIRD".I snorted and folded my arms."No were not!...now get your hand off my"----.That squirrel squeaked and squealed."Not! Until you both, learn a lesson".
I chuckled."Weirdo" The two synchronized."Whatever!...darawa".

I heaved them to somewhere quiet and commanded them to give their phones to me."Gimme"...Chaeyoung snorted and said "What?!" She looked at me....no... she's GLARING at me.And as for that squirrel, she's cute tho...she uses alot of aegyo Everytime we met.Is she somewhat called "Aegyo Queen?"...a no-no...that's Jihyo.
Aaah..nevermind!...

"Your phones"I said while trying to not laugh at my sudden plan.
"You're planning something evil,right?" Sana doubtfully asked while she raised an eyebrow and later on, furrowed it."Just give it...or else..you're going to receive your consequences..."I said and smirked, which made them look disgusted...

"Fine!..here!..tiger! Give it...I'm tired looking at this old man!"
Sana flipped her hair and folded her arms...and rolled her eyes...
Boy,who knew that these girls weren't that joyful...bratsss..

I quickly opened their phones and was surprised that it has no lock."Hah!...why are your phones not locked?"I mocked and plastered my smirk again, which made them cringe."Y-yah...it's because ...we've no time for setting passwords...r-right s-sana unnie?"Chaeyoung stuttered and exchanged glances with Sana.

"Y-yah,were very busy these days...so"She cliffhanged...loading?..
Heh!..can't think of any excuse?.."Well, if you don't have ideas for your excuses, then I may proceed"...They look flustered...sigh..girls..

"You didn't put your passwords cause I know you're all forgetful."

"Hmph!",

I opened kakao

...pfft!...they said they were busy eh?

.I lamely tapped on some random people and typed..

."Hey daddy,im so pretty than your mom,Asdfghjkl."...that was Chaeyoung's phone..hehe..

I gave it back to her as she impatiently waited and crossed her arms."Thank---....WAT THE..."

"Shush!!..people will hear us! Damn!" Sana said and cupped that tiger's mouth.As for Sana's...well...I chatted Momo and said...

"Momoring!...my butt is prettier than yours,Hoseok mine!...wahahah....asdfghpangetisjuan..."

"Gimme that!.."She fetched her phone and her eyeballs almost fell outfrom her socket...wezz

"YAHH?!! WHAT THE..ALIEN!..YOU!!!"They synchronized...again!... ugh.."Thats not my prob" I cooly said and sat down on a near bench."Not your fault!!what the!!It'll be awkward for me and woozi to talk again!" she angrily slumped on the bench and punched me in the stomach..."ow!!what's that!..."..

"Eh?...it's called abdominal muscles honey.."I grinned at her and she blushed a little.,"I will tell u to Dahyun!" She pouted...

"What the!?" the other one squealed..."I'm dead!"she exaggerated and kept on banging her hand onto the bench ...which is creating a loud noise...

"Quit it!" The janitor yelled."s-sorry..." she said...

"I'm sorry to do this girls...just to make u two learn"I stood up and was about to go when someone tugged my sleeve.

"Yes?" I said to Chaeyoung..."Where are u going!?" Sje said all of a sudden."Do u care?" I turned around and wanted to cross the street.

I looked at the stop light to see if it was already safe to cross the pedestrian lane.I waited for a minute since we don't have to push a button to make it green..