Chapter 16:what if?..

Jihyo's POV

So it's already nighttime and me,mina and jimin bid our farewells or I should say goodbyes....goodnights?!...ahh? Whatever!..well of course tae is staying there to guard his GF..he didn't have the time to spend with her the last few weeks!... tae is such a good boyfriend!..

"Mina!...I'm so excited for tomorrow!...we're meeting again with the other members!!aww!!..how I missed them!".I squealed which made jimin cover his ears..

"Aah! I remember now!"..I'm excited too!..😍

"Hey jihyo... Mina was about to continue her sentence when the guard greeted my brother..

"Nice to see you back Mr.Park" he said with a smile..

"The same!"jimin Shaked hands with him..

"So..Mina??..you were saying?..

"Can I have a sleepover?"🤡🤡 She said with those gummy smile...almost similar to yoongi's...ahh! Why am I thinking about him!...

"Fine,as long as you're not gonna disturb me while I play Helix Jump. She agreed by nodding her head off."Kay! Fine..btw where's aunt and uncle?,where did they go?,did they go to the company?,do they normally stay here?. She started bombarding me with Questions...

"Mina I'm tired so pls shut your mouth?" I suddenly became grumpy cause thinking about my parents makes me want to throw up....yu readers may not know on how did I avoid them these past few weeks...I've just slept inside my bedroom,my maids always brought me breakfast,lunch,snacks,and dinner in my room.i never go out unless needed.so that's it..

"Hey!..snap out of it!" The penguin interrupted me by clapping her hands...right in my face ..ugh...

"...there was a long silence between us when we arrived at my room..."ah!" I heard a loud gasp from her...well she must've been amazed because there were so many Pictures of me (like in photoshoots and those cardboard thingy and stands with Jihyo's face on it in shops whatever")..

"Oh btw mina...when shall we go back to school?"

"On Monday"...wait what?!...

"Wait what?! I thought it would be next week!"...

"Pfft! Girl!..youre so back out!.. check your messenger!...that's what you get for not being online all the time!"..she jokingly hit my arm..

"Well!!..it's not my fault when I'm always studying in the library...and shouldn't it be The teachers fault cause it's very informal for a professional worker to notify someone online?!!!? What the heck!! This is so unfair!!,"...waaah!

"Yah!! Youre overreacting! ...hats unfair with that!..you must be thankful cuz we've been having a 2 week break from class!..
Mina started to lesson me...

"It's because ....Im tired" I lamely said to her..not wanting to explain it all cuz its all detailed..

"Fine let's just get over with it" she said while rolling her eyes...she already laid on jihyo's bed and stayed quiet...

"Jihyo"..."what?." "Can I ask a question?" " What if....Youre already asking a question dummy" "oh...well..if you....uh!...uh!...example...if yoongi ..yeah yoongi is your Bf or something....uhm..and he's leaving without you knowing...then what would you do?,"...she began to question me with her ...questions....

"Why are u asking me th----".."just answer it and  poof!..the end"

"Ok...well..of course ...i would never give up on him and follow him ...on where he's going...thats what  true love is right?"..

I calmly explained to her about the THINGY thing she's been bothering to tell me....since earlier??? Naah ..nvrmnd...

So I was playing my Helix Jump and I passed the other level....

Yeah!! 😎...

Mina's POV.

In her mind...

*Remembers what jimin said to her earlier abot their flight to______
Oh....i forgot... they're leaving next week eh?...

She opened her phone and tapped o the app "Calendar"and named an event:

October 14, 2018

Jimin and BTS will be leaving...I dont know where...but it's  5:00am I the morning....I'm gonna miss jimin and the other oppas!..hmph!!...I cannot do this LDR 😢 I will surelybe lonely....when will they come back...?..

Then a question started to fill I my mind...

"Wait!...if they're going there for a year...JIHYO would find it suspicious and...OMG she'll know about this!....and it will all be my fault cuz Ive no choice to lie to her cuz she's my bff...oh no!!!..😢😭
..what will I do?~..

~ooh!...this is getting hotter and hotta'!..eh??..and btw I've checked the demography here in my story and I saw that ...Blah blah percent of girls are reading this (many)
Ahahah last time I checked there were 2% of boys reading this...hahaha...and the most biggest part is "private"...uh..I wished to know what gender they are!...

If you have time follow me in Instagram!.

Goddess_akiko_06

😉 There u will see my pics!..well..I've only posted 2...cuz I dont use Instagram that much...I will only use it...just to follow my Idols...and be updated!..🤣🤣...just sharing!...

.("share ko lang" is a very popular phrase in the Philippines which means that He/she is sharing something without someone suggestion about it...like example...

"Hey,ive scored 20 in soccer! Im the highest!! (messenger)
"So..."share mo lang?" Her classmate said..just like that!!..okay???...hehehehe...if you're chatting a filipina/no
And if they're sharing something say :share mo lang?" Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!....😉😉...it's true!!..