Hanamaru Kunikida

Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol

Audience: (cheers)

Announcer: Hello fellow audience and readers! Welcome back once again to a new chapter of "Know Your Stars: Love Live Edition". Here's your host, put your hands together for, the Voice.

Audience: (cheers)

Voice: Thank you! Thank you everyone! Welcome to a brand new chapter of Know Your Stars: Love Live Edition. Today's guest is a nerdy and introverted bookworm with a catchphrase she says in every sentence who is a member of Aqours. Give it up for, Ms. Hanamaru Kunikida! 

Audience: (cheers)

(Hanamaru enters the stage waving at everyone. She then takes a seat)

Hanamaru: Hi everyone, thanks for having me here -zura. 

Voice: No prob. Now, on with the show. (looks at notes) Hanamaru Kunikida...is oblivious to the fact that Yohane and Ruby are fighting over her (thanks -froggo for requesting this)

Audience: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hanamaru: What? Is this true you guys -zura? This can't be -zura!

(Yohane and  Ruby were glaring a each other while fighting.)

Yohane: Say away from my future demon bride!

Ruby: Demon bride?! I'm not even interested!

 (they paused for a moment. Yohane had a giant flamethrower wearing a fallen angel costume while Ruby had a sword and shield wearing Armor. They then threw their weapons out and nervously smiled)

Yohane: What are you talking about?

Leah: Stay away from Ruby booknerd! Let's settle this with a duel! 

Audience: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ruby: Huh?

Leah: (blushes) Uh, I mean... (runs out of the building)

Hanamaru: Okay what is going on -zura?! 

Voice: Hanamaru Kunikida...she is a Pretty Cure called, Cure Zura and is recruiting members. (thanks -froggo for requesting this)

Audience: Wow! Soooo Coooooool! 

Chika: I wanna be a member! I can be Cure Mikan (strikes a pose)

Audience: I have the power of idols, Cure Zura!

Hanamaru: Well maybe, but I wouldn't really say that -zura. I just like to cosplay as her. That's all -zura.

Voice: Hanamaru Kunikida...wants her sub unit group AZALEA to be a mega group (thanks -froggo for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs)

Hanamaru: That is not true -zura! Are you accusing me of thinking that I dislike the group and wants them to be better -zura?! I mean, you can always improve but I never said that they were bad.

Voice: Hanamaru Kunikida...watches Dance Moms (thanks -froggo for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs)

Hanamaru: I do watch Dance Moms but I only watched like one episode.

Voice: Hanamaru Kunikida...is a great kisser, so line up and get a smooch from her for $50 (thanks -froggo for requesting this)

Hanamaru: N-no I don't think so -zura. Wait, what -zura?! 

Audience: SEXY ZURAMARU! (gets out their money, puckers out their lips and starts running after Hanamaru. Hanamaru screams and runs away)

Hana: WHY -ZURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!

Voice: Now you know...Hanamaru Kunikida also known as Cure Zura, the Dance Moms fan who is a good kisser, is getting fought over between Yohane and Ruby, and wants AZALEA to be a mega group. Let me know in the comment section below who you want me to have on the show next. See ya next time.