Ruby Kurosawa

Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol...

Audience: (cheers)

Voice: This is, "Know Your Stars: Love Live Edition", give it up for your host, the Voice!

Audience: (cheers)

Voice: Thank you. Now then, today's guest is coming here for her second time, give it up for, Ms. Ruby Kurosawa.

Audience: (cheers)

(Ruby nervously walks onto stage and takes her seat)

Voice: Ruby Kurosawa...plays the electric recorder in a band called, the "The Rough Redheads" and Riko and Maki's a part of the band.

Audience: (laughs)

Honoka and Chika: Maki?! Ruby?! Riko?! You've been performing with another band behind are backs?!

Ruby: Well, in music class, it was required to learn how to play the recorder but I'm not in a band called "The Rough Redheads", I'm in an idol group called, "Aqours". Also, I don't think an electric recorder exists. 

Maki: I'm in no other band other than Muse!

Riko: And I'm in no other band other than Aqours!

(Then Erza Scarlet, Ichigo Momomiya, Eijirou Kirishima, Souma Yukihara, Akane Hino, and Kyouko Sakura comes on stage)

Akane: Hey Ruby! Riko! Maki! Wanna have band practice after this? I brought your electric recorder Ruby. (Akane and then puts her mouth on it and shocks herself)

Ruby: I'm not in any other band.

Maki: Neither are we.

Voice: Then explain this band poster.

(a giant screen appears. It was a picture of Ruby with a recorder, Maki with a keyboard, Riko with a viola, Erza with an electric bass, Akane with drumsticks, Souma with an electric guitar, Kyouko with a keytar, Ichigo with a bell, and Eijirou with a cowbell.)

Audience: (cheers)

Voice: So when's the next concert?

Ruby: There will be not concert. That's not real.

Voice: Okay guys, mind waiting in the audience until your bandmate is done with her interview?

(All the characters go off stage)

Voice: Ruby Kurosawa...she's tired of Dia caring for her so she goes out drinking with the first years. (thanks -asunaberserk for requesting this)

Audience: (gasps)

Voice: Here's a pic to prove it.

(a picture of Ruby, Yoshiko, Hanamaru, Leah, Maki, Hayano, and Rin at a bar drinking)

Dia and Sarah: MY SISTER HAS BEEN UNDERAGE DRINKING?!

Umi: Underage drinking is a shameless and disgraceful act! 

Ruby: Gangsta for life sista!

Dia: (turns pale)

Voice: Ruby Kurosawa...likes to search up adult stuff. (thanks -sunaberserk for requesting this)

Audience: (gasps)

Dia: Ruby! Do done this to you?! Nozomi?! Mari?! Yoshiko?!

Yoshiko: YOHANE!

Ruby: Gangsta for life sista! I don't need to take orders from you!

Yoshiko: Yeah Ruby! You tell her!

Dia: (glares at Yoshiko)

Yoshiko: What?

Voice: Ruby Kurosawa...she's sick of Dia and plans on to not listen to her anymore. 

Ruby: I'm kinda tired of Dia babying me. I want her to stop telling what do and she's not the boss of me! Gantaruby! (tears off her clothes revealing black ripped clothing.) 

Yoshiko: Alright Ruby! (goes on stage)

Ruby and Yoshiko: Descend! (runs out of the building)

Dia: (cries) My little sister! She' gone! I've lost her to Satan! (cries more)

(Mari and Kanan pats Dia's back)

Voice: Now you know...Ruby Kurosawa. The girl who is in a band and plays the electric recorder and hates having Dia on her back all the time.

Audience: (cheers)