Chika Takami

warning: contains sexual content

Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol...

Audience: (cheers)

Announcer: Welcome back people! To a new episode of...."Know Your Stars: Love Live Edition", now then, here is your host, The Voice!

Audience: (cheers)

Voice: Thanks you all, and welcome back to a new episode of "Know Your Stars: Love Live Edition" where you get to know about the "truth" about your favorite Love Live Idols. Today's guest is a mikan loving leader of Aqours, give it up for Ms. Chika Takami.

Audience: (cheers)

(Chika enter the stage with a huge smile and waves at the crowd)

Chika: HI MOM! HI DAD! HI SHIMA! HI MITO! HI SHIITAKE! HI YOSHIMI! HI ITSUKI! HI MITSU! HI-

Voice: Okay! I think everyone gets the picture! 

Chika: (nervous laugh) Sorry, I'm just excited to be here.

Voice: (sighs) Well, at least you want to be on the show. Let's just get started. (clears throat and looks at notes) Chika Takami...her innocence was ruined by her childhood best friend, You. (thanks -frogadieramour for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs)

Dia: How could you You?!

Umi: How dare you!

You: What?!

Chika: Well, when You and I were changing, I grabbed Riko and You's bras and sucking-

You and Riko: (Riko makes a diamond mouth and You's mouth hangs open. They both blush and put their hands on their cheeks) CHIKA! (puts fingers on their mouths) SHHHHHHH!

Audience: (ooooo, wooooo, gasps, whistles)

You and Riko: Oh no.....(slumps down on their seats)

(Dia covers Ruby's ears)

Ruby: Pigi?!

Dia: SHAMELESS!

Umi: (faints)

Kotori: UMI-CHAN! DON'T DIE ON ME! THERE IS SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR! YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT MY LOVE FOR-I mean, never mind. What I'm saying is, stay with me! (shakes Umi)

Mari: Dia, are you going to do this every time someone says something inappropriate? She is 16 years old and she should be aware about these things.

Nozomi: Yes, she needs to be prepared for the future when she meets her future Mrs. Kurosawa, or maybe Ruby's last name will change to-

Dia: Don't! Even! Think about! Putting those ideas in my nor Ruby's head! I don't need bad influences teaching Ruby the wrong things!

Voice: Chika Takami...has been hating on Jake and Logan Paul. (thanks -frogadieramour for requesting this)

Audience: (gasps and boos)

Chika: Who the heck are they?

Audience: (gasps and boos)

Mari: Have you been living under a rock?! Those two are like internet famoso! 

Chika: Sorry, I haven't heard of them till now. I'll probably check their channel out after this.

Voice: Chika Takami...she had a threesome and slept with You and RIko. (thanks -frogadieramour for requesting this)

Audience: (ooooo, wooooo, gasps, nosebleeds)

Dia and Umi: SHAMELESS! 

(Dia covers Ruby's ears again)

(Riko and You's faces turn bright red)

Chika: NANI?! Wait, what's a threesome? And what do you mean by sleep? As in like going to bed together and sleeping?

(Everyone face palms)

Riko and You: You do not wanna know. 

Voice: Here is evidence that my claim about the threesome is true.

(a picture of Riko, Chika, and You naked in bed doing "you know what" appears on screen)

Audience: (screams, cheers, gasps, nosebleed, ooooo, woooo, takes pictures)

Hanamaru: (shields her eyes) MY EYES! IT BURNS -ZURA!

Ruby: I'M BLIND! I'M BLIND! MY EYES CAN'T TAKE THIS!

(Dia covers Ruby's eyes)

Dia and Umi: SHAMELESS!

Dia: I must shield us both from this! (covers her own eyes as well)

(Umi faints)

Honoka and Kotori: UMI! (they both start fanning Umi)

(Riko and You turns even redder and screams and covers their faces) 

Riko and You: THAT NEVER HAPPENED!

Chika: NANI?! Wait, why is Riko and You touching my.....?

Voice: Chika Takami...loves mikans. (thanks -frogadieramour for requesting this)

Chika: Mikans?!

Voice: Yeah, I have some. Want some?

Chika: GIMME! GIMME! 

Voice: Well too bad. I lied to you. I don't have any. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chika: I SAID GIMME B*****!

You: Oh no, Mikan Chika is back.

(Chika then runs around throwing and breaking stuff like a gorilla)

Chika: MIKAN! MIKAN! GET ME A MIKAN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

(Chika then gets off the stage and chases after Everyone then they all starts screaming and running around)

(Dia and Umi then recovers from the faint)

Dia: W-what happened?

Umi: My life flashed before my eyes.

(Dia and Umi then saw the rampaging Chika chase after everyone)

Dia: OH NO! MIKAN CHIKA!

Umi: Mikan Chika? What's that?

Dia: Just run away! I'll explain to you later.

(Dia and Umi screams and runs away)

Voice: Now you know...Chika Takami...the mikan crazed who lost her innocence by You, hates Jake and Logan Paul, and slept with her best friends. Tune in next time where in next chapter. We will have a second round with a crossover of Serena, Nico, and Kyouko. After that, we will have You Watanabe. Until then, see ya!