Riko Sakurauchi

Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol

Audience: (cheers)

Announcer: Welcome audience and readers to another chapter of...

Audience: Know Your Stars: Love Live Edition!

Announcer: That's right beautiful people! Now, allow me to bring you guys your host, The Voice!

Audience: (cheers)

Voice: Thanks everyone! Welcome back to yet again, a new chapter of "Know Your Stars: Love Live Edition"! Today's guest is the composer of Aqours who is a scardycat of dogs, give it up for Ms. Riko Sakurauchi!

Audience: (cheers)

(Riko enters the stage waving at the audience and sits down in a chair)

Riko: Hello everyone. Thank you for having me on the show. Wait, where is that voice coming from? 

Voice: Riko Sakurauchi...can't actually play the piano, she just plays random keys. (thanks Ravioli_Dragon for requesting this)

Audience: (half the audience gasps and the other half laughs)

Riko: Um excuse but are you sure you got the right Riko or script? Because, I do know how to play the piano. I have been playing since a very young age...

(Riko spent the next 3 hours telling a long, boring story about how she learned how to play the piano. Everyone in the audience, including Muse, Aqours, A-Rise, and Saint Snow were groaning over how board they were listening to Riko's lengthy story)

Umi: Now I know how Honoka feels during school.

Rin: Nyan! This is SO BORING!

Leah: Talk about a major snooze fest. 

Nico: Someone please knock me out. 

Yoshiko: If I here one more word of this, I'm gonna send the entire underworld out to attack her!

Mari: I'm so board and sleepy I just wanna bang my head against the wall!

Hanamaru: Normally, I'm fascinated by stories but this one, I can't handle -zura. (yawns)

1 hour later:

Kotori: (yawns) I should of brought my pillow with me. Maybe I'll use Umi instead. (falls asleep on Umi's shoulder)

Umi: (blushes like a tomato) EH?! 

Chika: I can't believe I'm saying this but school is a lot more fun than listening to this. (yawns and falls asleep on Dia causing her to blush but then she fell asleep on Sarah and then she falls asleep leaning on Dia)

(You then falls asleep as well)

(Rin and Hayano then fall asleep leaning on each other. Maki and Nico falls asleep on each other. Followed by Nozomi and Eli, Ruby and Leah, Yoshiko and Hanamaru, Kanan and Mari, and then Erena and Anju)

(Honoka then falls asleep leaning on Tsubasa's shoulder. Tsubasa then blushes bright red all over her face. 

Umi: Sleeping on top of each other is shameless! (Umi then got a bucket of water and splashed it all over everyone who was asleep. Everyone spat out the water while coughing. All the pairs then realized what happened and blushed and looked away from each other shyly, except for Mari and Nozomi who smirked at Eli)

Nozomi: My, aren't you bold Elichi, my blonde firecracker. 

Eli: N-Nozomi!

Mari: I see you wanna rush things. Don't get too wolfish now.