You Watanabe

Know Your Idols...Know Your Idols...Know Your Idols...Know Your Idols...

Audience: (cheers)

Announcer: This is..."Know Your Stars: Love Live Edition"! Now then, give it up for your host, the voice!

Audience: (cheers)

Voice: Thank you, thank you, and welcome everyone to a new chapter of, "Know Your Stars: Love Live Edition". Today's episode is a member of Aqours who is a boat captain wannabe. Give it up for, Ms. You Watanabe. Hm, hey, the name sounds like, "you wannabe". I bet that's why she got her name.

Audience: (cheers)

(You enters the stage waving at the audience and sits down in the chair)

You: Ahoy everyone! Thanks for having me here! (You solutes)

Voice: No prob, now then, let's start. (clears throat and looks at script) You Watanabe...knows that Mari is not Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton's daughter but actually Eli Ayase and Nozomi Tojo's daughter. (thanks -aquaforgadieramour for requesting this)

You: Aye Aye. That's very true. (blows a purple and cyan noise maker while waving a cyan and purple flag and a rainbow flag) NOZOELI! NOZOELI!

Audience: NOZOELI! NOZOELI! NOZOELI!

Riko and Hayano: (nosebleeds and chants) NOZOELI! NOZOELI!

Eli: (blushes and covers her face) Really, You? I expect this from Nozomi and Mari but You? Of all people? 

Nozomi: Oh Elichi. (giggles)

Mari: Oh papa, shy and flustered of mama, as usual. (giggles)

Voice: Okay, that didn't work. You Watanabe...stopped Mikan Chikan, six times. (thanks -aquafrogadieramour for requesting this)

You: Aye, true. One of the times I stopped Mikan Chika, I ended up with a black eye, a few bruises, and a broken arm and leg.

Voice: You Watanabe...thinks that Aqours doesn't love her and that they want to kill her. (thanks -aquafroadieramour for requesting this)

You: W-what? Don't be ridiculous. I know they love me, at least, I think so.

Aqours: WE WUV YOU!

You: (blushes and smiles while scratching her head) I love you guys too.

Nico: I think I'm gonna be sick with all this sappy stuff.

Voice: You said it Nico. Anyways, You Watanabe...found out that Yoshiko is in Bibi with Eli, Nico, and Maki, and is turning her back on Guilty Kiss. (thanks -aquafrogadieramour for requesting this)

Audience: (gasps)

You: What? I didn't know that. I don't think Yoshiko ditched them. At least, I think so.

Yoshiko: It's Yohane, and no, I didn't descend from Aqours to join Bibi.

Mari and Riko: You ditched Guilty Kiss and Aqours for Bibi?! You! Why didn't you tell us this?!

Yoshiko: I! DID! NOT!

Voice: Yes. You. Did. Here's the proof.

(a video of Yoshiko, Maki, Nico, and Eli performing together plays)

Riko and Mari: YOU! HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS FROM US?!

Yoshiko: I was never in their group!

Eli, Nico, and Maki: Yeah! The voice is lying!

You: I'm pretty sure they didn't perform together. Stop lying to everyone!

Voice: You Watanabe...her father's ferry is really a smuggling boat.

Audience: (laughs)

You: NOW YOU'RE PUTTING MY DAD INTO THIS?! YOU'VE JUST CROSSED THE LINE! MY DAD DOES NOT ASSOCIATE WITH DRUGS OR ANYTHING ILLEGAL! 

Voice: You Watanabe...when she grows up, she wants to be a smuggling boat owner just like her father.

Audience: (laughs)

You: LEAVE MY DAD OUT OF THIS! ALSO, I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT HE DOESN'T DO THOSE SORTS OF THINGS NOR DO I WANT TO DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL!

Voice: Now you know...You Watanabe...the daughter of a smuggling boat owner who wants to take over it one day, knows about NozoEli being Mari's parents, stopped Mikan Chika six times, thinks that Aqours doesn't love her, and found out about Yoshiko joining Bibi.

You: Those weren't facts, they're rumors! I'm not happy with this! This is ridiculous! Come back here! Where do you get your information? Someone?! Please answer me! I want answers!

Which character should I do next? Here is a list of characters I haven't done yet.

-Tsubasa 

-Anju

-Erena

-Ruby

(You can request me characters I've already done and supporting characters)

What "facts" (lies) should I say about them?

What will be there, the characters, and the audience's reactions to each claim?

If you want an aftermath, which chapter should I do it on? What should it be about?