Round 2: Eli Ayase

Know Your Idols...Know Your Idols...Know Your Idols...Know Your Idols...

Audience: (cheers)

Random Person: Finally! What took you so long?!

Announcer: Sorry for the long wait. Now here is your host, the voice.

Audience: (cheers)

Voice: Thank you everyone. Sorry for the wait. Welcome back to a brand new chapter of "Know Your Stars Love Live Edition". To kick off our first episode in a while, here for the second time, the ballerina afraid of the dark, here is Ms. Eli Ayase.

Audience: (cheers)

 (Eli enters the stage and takes her seat)

Eli: You again? I thought this show was cancelled since there weren't any new episodes.

Voice: I was busy with other things but I won't abandon by beloved series. Now then let's start!

Eli: I wonder what "facts" (makes quotation marks with her hands) you have this time. (looks annoyed)

Voice: Eli Ayase...has a crush on Hanamaru and stalks her sometimes. (thanks starsglory for requesting this)

Audience: HANAELI!

Eli: No! And with Hanamaru? No way!

Nozomi: Elichi?! You've been cheating on me?! How could you do this to your wife and daughter?!

Mari: Papa?

Eli: Woah! Woah! Woah! First and foremost, I-

Voice: Eli Ayase...

Eli: Hey! Don't move on! I'm not finished!

Voice: ...has been f***ed by Nozomi. Which explains why Mari exist. (thanks starsglory for requesting this)

Audience: (eats)

Eli: (blushes) You people are just going to eat at a time like this?!

Hayano: Yup. (eats rice)

Hanamaru: Zura. (eats rice as well)

Eli: Someone please help me.

Voice: Eli Ayase...has a total of three children. Two with Nozomi. Alice and Mari. And one with Hanamaru, Aki. (thanks starsglory for requesting this)

Audience: (gasps)

Eli: NOPE! 

(Mari along with two other blonde girls come on stage. One had blonde hair and green eyes while the other had blonde hair and orange eyes)

(Nozomi and Hanamaru comes on stage and glares at Eli)

(Eli gulps)

Eli: T-this is all just a sick joke! It never happened!

Nico: She's in for it now.

Kanan: Mari has sisters?!

Honoka and Chika: Plot twist!

Leah: On today's episode of "Cheaters"...

(Dia covers Ruby's eyes)

Ruby: PIGI!

Dia: This is going to get ugly so it's best if you don't watch or hear this.

Voice: Now you know more about Eli Ayase...the cheater! The two timing pig! The blonde player! 

Audience: (cheers)

Eli: I am not that sort of person! I am not a two timer!

(Nozomi and Mari bends their fingers and gets ready to grope her breast. Hanamaru, Aki, and Alice cracks their knuckles)

Eli: (gulps) This is NOT harasho.

(The scene cuts to the outside of the building. You could hear the sound of Eli screaming her lungs out)

Which characters should I do next? (I haven't done Erena, Anju, or Tsubasa yet)

What "facts" should I say about them?

What will be their and the audience's reactions to each claim?

Which segment should I make an aftermath on?

What should it be about?