Aftermath: YohaRiko (Yoshiko "Yohane and Riko Sakurauchi (Lili)

This was requested by WeirdShipper258, Warning: Contains profanity and sexual content. Enjoy

After Know Your Stars:

(Riko and Yoshiko were still screaming while getting chased by an angry mob who had weapons like torches, pitchforks, etc.)

Riko: We didn't do anything!

Yoshiko: Stop chasing us! It's bad enough I had to run 3 miles for PE and 6 for idol practice!

(The mob keeps chasing them until they eventually lost them)

(Riko and Yoshiko catches their breathe)

Riko: I think (pants) we lost them. (pants)

Yoshiko: Let's (pants) hope (pants) they don't find us again (pants)

(Nico appears)

Nico: This is what you get for helping the voice drag my name through the dirt and for all the other things you've done! (hits Riko with a fan)

Riko: Ah hey! (runs away while Nico follows her beating her with a fan)

Yoshiko: (runs after them)

Later: 

(Nico whacks Riko with the fan once more and then leaves)

(Riko rubs her head and back)

Riko: I'm going to feel that tommorrow.

Yoshiko: There you are Lili.

Riko: Let's go to my house, we'll be safe from the angry mob.

Yoshiko: Good call.

At Riko's house:

(Riko poured some juice in some glasses while she wasn't looking, the voice, aka me, sneaks out the window, and spiked the cups of juice with a bunch of alcohol and then jumped out of the window.  Riko didn't know the juice was spiked and brought the juices to the table. The two then guzzled it down in one sip)

Riko: Why does this juice taste weird.

Yoshiko: It's almost like, alcohol.

(Riko and Yoshiko then gets blushes across their faces and blushes and starts hiccuping)

Riko: Yohane, I never thought you could be (hiccup) so sexy.

Yoshiko: I feel horny, let's make little YohaRiko demon babies together.

(Riko carries Yoshiko into Riko's bedroom and behind the door was a bunch of moaning and groaning in pleasure. They were saying stuff like, "Give me that good sh*t." "I'm cumming" "It feels so good" "Give me more of that stuff" "Oh yeah right there, that feels good")

The next morning: 

(Yoshiko and Riko woke up and they realized they were sleeping in a bed together, on top of each other, naked)

Yoshiko: Lili? (pulls the cover and looks at the parts between Riko's legs) You have both a.....and a.....? (Yoshiko runs to the bathroom and throws up)

Riko: I'm a funatari, okay? Don't tell anyone. Wait, sharing a bed, naked, on top of each other, naked, male private part, vomiting? Th-this could only mean one thing. Yoshiko! (gets out a pregnancy test)

Yoshiko: Ugh, what? I feeling sick.

Riko: I think I know what it is.

Yoshiko: What is it.

Riko: You're gonna have to take the pregnancy test. 

Yoshiko: P-p-pregnant?! 

Riko: I mean, it doesn't always work.

Yoshiko: You're right. Let's wait one week and see if it's positive or negative.

One week later: 

(Riko was sipping her tea)

(Yoshiko busts through the door with the pregnancy test positive)

Yoshiko: (panics) LILI! I'M PREGNANT AND YOU'RE THE FATHER!

Riko: (spits out her tea) WHAT?! T-this can't be. We should go to a doctor just to be sure.

At the doctors:

Doctor: Yoshiko Tsushima, you're pregnant.

Yoshiko and Riko: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Which character should I do next? Before I go back to doing multiple rounds, I want to get through all the A Rise characters. You can also request me to do supporting characters. (Also, if you want to make requests for segments and aftermaths, please dial back on the sexual content, it's okay to have a little but don't overdo it, I want to focus on other things for the story other than the shipping, you can still do shipping but make sure to focus on other things, and try not to have it to inappropriate. That also goes for aftermaths.)

Here are the characters I've haven't done yet

-Erena

-Anju

-Tsubasa

What "facts" should I say about them?

What will be their, the characters, and the audience's reactions to each claim? (New rule, at least one of the "facts" has to cause the audience to laugh)

Aftermath: Which character should I do one on?

What should it be about?