Round 3: Hanamaru Kunikida

Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol

Audience: (cheers)

Announcer: This is...Know Your Stars...give it for your host, the voice!

Audience: (cheers)

Voice: Thanks! Welcome back to another episode! I finally stopped crying so let's get back to the juicy stuff! Today's guest is here for the third time. Give it up for, Ms. Hanamaru Kunikida.

Audience: (cheers)

(Hanamaru enters and sits in her seat)

Hanamaru: Not again -zura.

Voice: Yes again -zura. Anyways, Hanamaru Kunikida...she made out with me. (thanks -froggo for requesting this)

Audience: (OOOOOOOOOO! and WOOOOOOOOOOOO! and yells stuff like HanaOice is canon!)

Umi and Dia: Shameless!

Hanamaru: I NEVER MADE OUT WITH YOU -ZURA! 

Yoshiko: (steams up and gets mad) WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WOULD MAKE OUT WITH A LYING, LOWLIFE, BOTTOM FEEDING, CRUDE, GUTLESS, WORTHLESS, OXYGEN WASTING, DISHONEST, CREEPY, SHAMELESS, DISGRACEFUL, UNDER-EDUCATED, TOXIC, PERVERTED, VULGAR, UNHYGIENIC, CORRUPT, FELONIOUS, BACK-STABBING, GHOULISH, DESPICABLE, MANIPULATIVE, SWINDLING CHEAPSKATE LIKE THE VOICE?! (catches her breathe)

Chika: Wow.

Ruby: Pigi! I never knew she had that in her.

Dia: Those are my words exactly. Both yours and Yoshiko's.

Umi: You guys took the words right out of my mouth.

Eli: You guys read my mind.

Voice: Hanamaru Kunikida...helps out Dia with controlling her anger issues since her Round 2 episode. (thanks -froggo for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs)

Dia: (comes up to Hanamaru and whispers in her ear) You told them?!

Hanamaru: (gulps) N-no -zura? 

Voice: Hanamaru Kunikida...dances hip hop while nobody is watching. (thanks -froggo for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs)

Hanamaru: I tried that once but that didn't go well. Good thing no one saw that. 

Voice: Well, you're in luck.

(a video of Hanamaru failing at hip hop dancing plays)

Audience: (laughs)

Nico: That's the funniest shit I've seen all week! (continues laughing)

Hanamaru: (blushes) You guys weren't suppose to see that -zura! More importantly, how and who even got this footage -zura?!

Yoshiko, Nozomi and Mari: (not-so-innocent whistles)

Hanamaru: So it was you three clowns -zura! 

Voice: Hanamaru Kunikida...has anxiety and asks FlutterDashFan18 for help (thanks -froggo for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs)

Hanamaru: I do have anxiety but I didn't get help from FlutterDashFan18 -zura. I don't even know who that is -zura. Who is it?

Voice: I'm not gonna tell you.

Hanamaru: But-

Voice: No.

Hanamaru: Could you-

Voice: Fat chance. Now you know more about...Hanamaru Kunikida...the closet hip hop dancer who made out with me, has anxiety, and helps Dia with her anger issues. Next episode, we will have Nozomi so see ya then.

Dia: I DO NOT HAVE ANGER ISSUES!

Hanamaru: Could you-

Voice: Talk to the hand sisters!

Dia: (turns red and angry)

Hanamaru: Please -zura?

Voice: Nope.

(goes back and forth for a while)