Sorry for the long update. Something strange happened to this story

Hey guys FlutterDashFan18 here, sorry for the long update. Something strange happened. When I was going to update my story, I couldn't find it and I wasn't able to get access to it and I think neither of you guys were able to get access to it either. I thought I accidentally deleted it or that someone removed it. I wasn't sure what it is. Do any of you guys know what could of caused and/or did you experience something similar to this before or recently, if you like, feel free to let me know in the comment section below. Then surprisingly, this story came back onto my channel and I was able to get access to it again. I made a replacement because I thought I lost this version for good but since I still have this version, I will be deleting the replacement version of this and will finish up the story here. Again, I apologize for the wait and inconvenience. 

Anyways, you are free to make requests here again. Which character should I do next? Here are a list of characters I haven't done yet that you can request me to do.

Tsubasa

Erena

Anju

You 

Chika

Ruby

You are also allowed to make requests of characters I have already done and have them have multiple rounds. You can also request card characters and supporting characters.

What "facts" (lies) should I say about them? (3 to 5/ rated T or below)

What should be the character's, the audience's, and the other characters' reactions to each claim?

If you want an aftermath:

Which character should I do?

What should it be about?

If you have ideas, let me know in the comment section below