YohaRiko: Yoshiko "Yohane" Tsushima and Riko "Lili" Sakurauchi

Know Your Ship...Know Your Ship...Know Your Ship...Know Your Ship...

Audience: (cheers)

Announcer: Welcome back on a new episode of "Know Your Stars: Love Live Edition". We got a special one today, so let's get out our host, The Voice.

Audience: (cheers)

Voice: Thank you everyone! Welcome back! Today, we got a good one. This is gonna be the first episode where I don't just interview not just one, but two people, at the same time. Isn't that exciting everyone?

Audience: (cheers)

Voice: Now then, let's bring out our two guest. Ladies and gentlemen, both coming for the second time, here is Ms. Riko Sakurauchi and Ms. Yoshiko Tsushima!

Audience: (cheers)

Riko: NOT YOU AGAIN!

Yoshiko: Also, it's Yohane.

Riko: I would like to be called Lili this time.

Hanamaru: (anime sweat drops) Looks like those two are in their fallen angel forms -zura.

Voice: Yoshiko Tsushima and Riko Sakurauchi...

Yoshiko: Yohane!

Riko: Lili!

Voice: ...are one of the only two couples married, along with NicoMaki. (thanks WeirdPerson0420 for requesting this)

Audience: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yoshiko: WHAT THE-?! WE'RE NOT MARRIED!

Riko: THERE IS NO PROOF THAT CLAIM IS TRUE!

Maki and Nico: WE'RE NOT MARRIED EITHER!

Mari and Nozomi: Yet! 

Voice: If you four say it's false, why does this exist then?

(a video appears with a NicoMaki wedding. Then, a second video appears which is a YohaRiko wedding, both videos were edited)

Audience: OOOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ( a few claps and whistles in the background)

(the idols that were shipped with Nico, Maki, Yoshiko and Riko starts crying and biting on their handkerchiefs)

Hayano: YAY! MY OTP!

Voice: Yoshiko Tsuhima and Riko Sakurauchi...

Yoshiko: YOHANE!

Riko: LILI!

Voice: ...their "Angels and Fallen Angels " are lies. (thanks WeirdPerson0420 for requesting this)

Audience: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yoshiko: SAY WHAT NOW?! I AM THE FALLEN ANGEL YOHANE AND THAT'S THE TRUTH!

Riko: MY FALLEN ANGEL IS TRUE! WHY ARE YOU TELLING LIES?!

Ruby: What? Yoshiko-san? Riko-san? They both lie to me? Why would they? How could they do this to us? (starts crying)

Yoshiko: It's Yohane. 

Riko: And Lili and we don't lie, we swear.

(Dia holds Ruby while she's crying and shoots a death glare at Yoshiko and Riko)

Dia: (in a low, calm, and scary voice) You dare make my sister cry? When this show is over, you two are going six feet under.

(Yoshiko and Riko turns blue and gulps)

Riko: We're history. 

Yoshiko: We're about to face Dia's wrath.

Hanamaru: What? Yoshiko -zura?! I trusted you -zura!

Yoshiko: IT'S YOHANE! AND I DID NOT LIE!

Riko: AND NEITHER DID I! HONEST!

Voice: Yoshiko Tsushima and Riko Sakurauchi...

Yoshiko: YO! HA! NE! GET THROUGH YOUR HEAD! THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS GET MY NAME RIGHT!

Riko: Let's just give up Yochan. We both know the voice will keep getting our names wrong anyway.

Voice: ...they both started another idol group together behind Aqour's back called, "All Other Yohane and Riko Ships Other Than YohaRiko SUCKS". (thanks WeirdPerson0420 for requesting this)

Audience: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Random Person: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY SHIP IS RUINED!

Yoshiko: WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ME, THE FALLEN ANGEL YOHANE! I NEVER DESCENDED FROM AQOURS AND I NEVER WOULD!

Riko: WHAT?! NO! I'M NOT IN ANY OTHER GROUPS OTHER THAN AQOURS! (In Riko's head: .....I might.)

All the ships with Yoshiko: (starts blubbering and crying while biting their handkerchiefs)

All the ships with Riko: YOHANE! YOU ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD!

YohaRiko fans and People that are in both Riko ships and Yohane ships: (some gets out a bunch of weapons like torches, pitch forks, nunchakus, staffs, and swords, some got out boxing gloves, and some cracker their knuckles and punch their palms)

(Except Chika)

Chika: What's a ChikaRiko?

(Saint Snow facepalms)

Muse and A Rise: .............(mouths hang open)

(Riko and Yoshiko's pupils go small)

Riko: Oh sugar honey iced tea. 

Yoshiko: DESCEND! 

(Yoshiko and Riko screams and sprints around the studio of the building while the angry mob of ships and shippers chase after them)

Riko and Yoshiko: I WANT MY MOMMY!

Voice: Now you know more about...Yoshiko Tsushima and Riko Sakurauchi, AKA YohaRiko, the ship who is married, lied about being fallen angels, and started their own idol group behind Aqour's backs.

Yoshiko: THEY DO NOT!

Riko: WHY MUST THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEE?!

(Yoshiko and Riko sprints out of the studio and the angry mob goes after them)

Which character should I do next? Here is a list of characeters I haven't done yet that you can request me to do.

Kotori

Tsubasa

Erena

Anju

You

Chika

Ruby

You can also request me characters I've already done. You can also request me background characters and you can request me ships and request me to do multiple people at a time. You can also request me to do characters from both Love Live School Idol Festival games.

What "facts" (lies) should I say about them?

What will be their and the audience's reactions to each claim?

If you want an aftermath:

Which character should I do next?

What should it be about?

If you have ideas, feel free to make as many requests as you want in the comment section below. Requests are always open.