Nozomi Tojo

Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol...Know Your Idol...

Audience: (cheers)

Announcer: Welcome back to yet again, a brand new episode of...Know Your Stars: Love Live Edition. Put your hands together for The Voice!

Audience: (cheers)

Voice: Thanks and welcome back everyone! Boy do we have a treat for you today. Today's episode is the fortune teller herself. Give it up for Ms. Nozomi Tojo! 

Audience: (cheers)

Nozomi: Thank you all very much.

Voice: My pleasure. Now then. Nozomi Tojo...she and Eli are married and has Mari as her child. Here some photos to prove it. (thanks Ravioli_Dragon for requesting this)

(a picture of Eli in a tux and light blue tie and Nozomi in a wedding dress along with Umi, Maki and Rin, and Tsubasa wearing black tuxes. Each of their ties were their image colors. Honoka, Kotori, Hayano, and Nico wearing brides maid dresses having each of them wearing their image color dresses appear. Another picture appeared revealing Nozomi in a hospital bed holding a baby with blonde hair and Eli was at the bedside. Then, a family photo of Eli, Nozomi, and Mari appeared)

(everyone went silent for a few moments.)

Everyone except for Nozomi and Eli: NOZOELI IS CANON! MARI THE NOZOELI CHILD IS CONFIRMED! 

Mari: YES! WOOO! (dances around) This causes for a celebration! Put on some music! Let's rave! Let's mosh! Let's headbang! Let's start a pit! I wanna slam dance!

(loud heavy metal music and bunch of light blue and purple lights and confetti went off and everyone was running and dancing around)

Dia and Umi: (faints)

Maki: What's with people liking this artless music?! It's sounds like a giant car crash followed by an explosion! (covers ears)

Chika: It's canon! Woo! (runs around blows airhorns)

Honoka: LET'S GO! (pops purple and light blue confetti out of the popper and gets out a giant rainbow flag and waves it around)

Ruby: It's canon! Wooo! (twirls Leah and puts her into a dip tango style and kisses her and then runs around.)

(Leah stupidly grins and turns bright red and faints)

(everyone starts throwing Nico and Hanamaru around)

Nico: AH!

Hanamaru: ZURA!

(then people started throwing Ruby around in the air)

Ruby: Pigi! Someone help!

Eli: (blushes madly)

Nozomi: (hugging Mari, her "daughter") I KNEW WE WERE RELATED! 

Mari: (hugs back her "mother") I know right?! we have the biggest busts in our groups! 

(the music and raving stopped and everyone except for Nozomi and Mari facepalms)

Voice: Wow. Moving right along, Nozomi Tojo...doesn't actually know how to use tarot cards. (thanks Ravioli_Dragon for requesting this)

(Nozomi uses her tarot cards as throwing stars aiming for the screen while spelling out "Yes I do" with them)

Everyone except Nozomi: (gasps)

Mari: You go mom!

Eli: Nozomi, that's dangerous!

Kanan: Mari! Be careful!

Voice: Nozomi Tojo...owns an Eli fan website under the name "IHateCaremel" (thanks Ravioli_Dragon for requesting this)

Audience: (fanboys/fangirls)

Mari: Let's mosh!

(the heavy metal music comes back on and everyone was dancing around. Chika was blowing airhorns and Honoka was popping confetti poppers that had purple and light blue confetti)

(Nozomi starts to blush while putting a strand of hair behind her)

(Eli blushes)

Chika: Dia, I thought you were the one who created that website.

Ruby: I thought so too.

Dia: I was but someone beat me to it and I guess that someone was none other than Eli's significant other.

(Eli starts to Nozomi and leans in near her making Nozomi stand against the wall. Nozomi then starts to blush due to the sudden contact. Eli then kabedons her and the two starts kissing each other)

(Everyone starts cheering. The music then gets louder)

(Chika blows airhorn and Honoka throws rainbow confetti followed by light blue and purple confetti and waves a giant rainbow flag)

(Riko and Hayano nosebleeds and fangirls)

(Umi and Dia recover from the faint)

Dia: Ugh, my head.

Umi: What happened? Eh? (she  the NozoEli kissing) SHAMELESS! (faints again)

(Dia covers Ruby's eyes)

Dia: How dare you all corrupt the innocent with such shameless, dishonorable, and sinful acts! 

Ruby: Pigi! 

(Kanan looks over at Mari who was dancing and gets an idea)

(Kanan does the same thing as Eli)

(Eli saw KanaMari pair kissing and her eyes widen and she stopped kissing Nozomi)

Eli: Who said you could touch my daughter?!

Kanan: Please, let me date your daughter!

Nozomi: Come on Elichi, our daughter is capable of having a relationship. 

Mari: Please papa?!

(Kanan and Eli argues while Ruby and Kaliwa starts playing together. The heavy metal music was still playing and everyone was still dancing around. There were mosh pits, slam dancing, and trashing. Chika was still blowing airhorns, Honoka was waving the rainbow flag, Dia and Umi were still passed out and Sarah and Kotori were fanning them trying to revive them. Hanamaru was getting thrown around in the air)

Voice: Now that is how you end an episode. Now you know...Nozomi Tojo...the wife of Eli and mother of Mari who can't use tarot cards and has created an Eli website. Take care.

Which character should I do next?

What "facts" (lies) should I say about them? (any characters I've haven't done yet? If there is, you can request it. I can also do multpiple rounds of characters)

What will be their and the audience's reactions to each claim?

Aftermath:

Who should I do it on? (if I done a character more than once, request which round you want me to do an aftermath of for that character)

What should it be about? (be specific, make sure it connects to their segment you requested)

If you have any request. Let me know in the comment section below.