Please Read! Not an update

Sorry this is not an update!

I know, I know, the disappointment… but if you can just bear with me through this little note there is an update waiting patiently for you to read once you’re done.

For those of you who have not looked at my profile page lately I wanted to let you know that I have been going through some personal struggles lately and that is the reason the book has been temporarily placed on hold and you haven’t seen any updates lately. I’m still struggling right now and have a long way to go before I will be back to my normal self again, but I have been taking baby steps to try and get back to a normal routine and fortunately for you that includes writing again. I have finished the next chapter for you guys and will have it posted when this is posted but I am going to leave the book on hold for now simply for the fact that I’m not sure when the next update will be ready and I don’t want you expecting something that may not come for a while.

I wanted to give a special thanks to all my fans and readers that have stuck with me through this hard time; I know waiting for updates really sucks and I’m sorry that I have gone so long without providing you with one. Also to everyone that took the time to write me personal messages or posted on my wall thank you all so much! Your kind words mean SO much to me and have really helped me with what I have been going through. It still amazes me that people I don’t even know have the heart to write such meaningful messages and care enough about me to take the time to actually sit down and think about what I am going through. In hard times you think that the whole world is against you and that no one cares, but you have all proven time and time again that there are still people out there who truly do have warm hearts, you are the type of people this world needs more of. Again, I can’t thank you all enough for everything you have done for me, and you have no idea how much it truly helped me through my hard times.

Ok, I’m done being all sappy now and ranting on, so that being said I hope you enjoy Chapter Twenty-Three of The Ringing.

Ok, wait, I lied… I was also thinking about adding a cast for this story but have no idea on who I would pick so if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them, thanks.

Now you may enjoy the next chapter…