04 || Boredom

-Elizabeth's P.O.V-

I woke up the next morning groaning as the sun hit my face. I turned around looking the other way. I saw the time seeing it was 11:00 am. I sighed and got up walking over to my bathroom.

After getting a nice hot bath i wrapped a towel around and one around my hair. I opened my small closet and picked out an outfit. Got dressed and did my hair.

 Got dressed and did my hair

I didn't know what to do today I'm just going to go to that restaurant Rousseau and get something to drink

I didn't know what to do today I'm just going to go to that restaurant Rousseau and get something to drink. Yes i know to early, but fuck it.

°°°

Once i got there i sat down on the bar stool and called the bar tender. A cute man walked over smirking. "So what can i get you, beautiful?" he flirted. I smiled sweetly. "Bourbon please" i said my voice coming out small and sweet my smile still on my face.

This happens each time i go to a bar, ask for a drink, the men flirt with me, i flirt back, then things go far or i just leave them wishing something could've happened.

Call me a bitch, but thats how i like my life.

I then thought of where Hayley could be. Probably with her body guards, but it looks like a good day to bother her.

I put a twenty on the bar stool and winked goodbye at him. Before walking out and towards the compound. If your wondering how i know well Hayley left me a piece of paper with the location. Don't know why, but good she did.

°°°

I parked my car outside this big house and put the keys on my jacket, which covered one of my two tattoos. i walked inside not bothering to knock.

I perked up my ears as i heard voices upstairs and then a 'Hayley!'. I walked up the stairs following the voices my boots clicking on the floor.

As i walked into the room living room look like i saw my sister behind the man i guess named Elijah. He had things written around his body that looked like tattoos. I looked at his abs and smirked. Then saw my sister trace her hand on his back.