06 || Bitchy

-Elizabeth's P.O.V-

I helped Hayley carry the witchs' body into the woods

I helped Hayley carry the witchs' body into the woods. Being a wolf that can turn at will also makes me have strength.

"So why are we in the woods?" i asked as she walked up front leading the way. "This is the Bayou, where all the werewolves used to live before they were cursed, where our family is" she explained and i tensed a little.

Family.

Something I'm not really good at. Yes i used to love my family until something happened and well they kicked me out.

"And we're torturing this bitch in the woods?" i said and she put her hand on her stomach. "Elijah wouldn't think we're here immediately so..." she said and i nodded.

"What's up with you and Elijah?" i asked and she stopped but then kept on walking. "Nothing" she said and i laughed.

"Nothing really, cause back when we were checking Elijah's body for the names you almost kill me with the eyes" i said just to bother her.

"It was just a moment, and i didn't glare at you because of that, it was you were playing with something important" she said and i hummed.

"Yeah that's what i do, get used to it" i said. "But you used not too, why are you so, i don't know bitchy now?" she asked and turned to me.

"Listen Hayley, out of us both bitchy is you cause if i recall, you were the one to get pregnant and that's why you are in this problem" i snapped glaring.

"Then why are you here?" she asked. "When i heard that my sister was in New Orleans and pregnant, i had to come see that myself and well Hayley i came to make your life horrible, but i guess you did that to yourself" i said and smirked walking bumping her shoulder.

°°°

Once we reached a clearing i saw a blonde women standing there with two shotguns. "Who are you?" she asked face straight.

"None of your business" i scoffed I dropped Sabine or whatever her name was, didn't really bother when her head hit the ground.

"Is this her Hayley, the witch?" she said looking at Hayley and passed her a shotgun. "Yes, now we just wait until she wakes up" said Hayley and i looked from the corner the women looked at me.