16 || Desicions

-Elizabeth's P.O.V-

I looked out the lake as breeze ran over my skin. How can so many things have happened by me just coming here and my sister is not even here.

I'm glad she wasn't as much as it took me to admit but she was pregnant and it wouldn't be good for the baby.

Elijah came over and stood beside me as i didn't bother to look at him. "How are you feeling?" it surprised me he actually asked.

"Good...i guess" i sighed as bodies lay around us and i tried to not looking at them. "I'm sorry about the deaths" he told me.

I shrugged. "It's not my pack, but they were still somewhat like me" i say to him coldly. I couldn't show i cared. But the truth is i did. These people weren't a Target to be stricken and yet they were without anything to defend themselves.

"You still hate them yet you saved the kid" he faced me. I looked at him his suit all dirty and ripped.

"Its a kid, he would be too young to die, not kid should die in a war they don't even know they're fighting in" i seriously said.

He looked at me and i knew he was looking for something of sarcasm or lie. "You say you don't care about this pack, yet they are still your family and you helped them"

"If they were to be my family Elijah, why have i felt judge since i got here, they don't think i listen but i know they all speak of me of some kind of alien who walks around normal, i hear them with bitterness in their voices of me being able to change of will, you know what they call me?" i asked him but he shook his head. "The abnormal wolf, cool name to follow you"

~~~

I stood in the dark side of the woods to see Oliver making the rest of the wolves mad for what has been done all over.

I scoffed at his testosterone speech. Eve had died too weirdly after Oliver went to visit her. Although they were both close i don't think the wound had killed her.

But after what has happened today, i didn't want to cause another ruckus.

So after that, i left the Bayou i thought about my conversation with Elijah and how he kept telling me that i did care and i denied it. He was right though. I do care about the pack even though they talk about me, i can't help but just nor care about the only family like people I've got.

~~~