08 || The She-Wolf

-Elizabeth's P.O.V-

I groaned as the sun hit my face from my window. Sitting up i looked around and beside me, there was a man sleeping shirtless. I smirked as last night events came to mind.

Hey! don't judge.

I was just in the bar and he sat beside me, we talked and one thing lead to another. It's been some rough months of trying to avoid my sister or the pack or any sort of Originals. Although i shouldn't think they would want me close as they are so into protecting my pregnant sister.

I heard a knock and i sighed getting up and to my door. "What?" i said as Hayley stood there. "I was thinking of, why not invite my sister to the Bayou" she said and i rolled my eyes.

"I don't like going there Hayley" i huffed. "Come on, it's been months since last time you have gone there or been out" she said. "I have been out, just away from you lot...on purpose" i said obvious.

"This time, anyway I'm pregnant and i need someone to go with me" she said and i sighed. "Ugh fine, let me get ready" i said and let her in. "Wait here" i said motioning to my living room.

I walked into my bathroom to take a shower.

°°°

I walked out of my bathroom, to see Hayley looking at the man in my bed sleeping

I walked out of my bathroom, to see Hayley looking at the man in my bed sleeping. "What is this!" she exclaimed looking mad. "A man" i said raising my eyebrows.

"So you go around and have sex with any guy, seriously" she said. Who does she think she is. "Ok, Hayley i get to do whatever i want, so stop the mom scolding" i snapped.

"I got pregnant like this, seriously what happened-" "Again with the same thing, can you get over that because it's getting old" i growled and she crossed her arms.

"You know what! i don't care, let's just leave to the Bayou" she said and i nodded. "Oh, so you do think" i said and smikred. "You're not waking him up?" she asked and i shook my head. "No" was all i said and walked out.