O N E

A young teen girl is sprawled across her queen sized bed, head resting against the soft, black headboard.

Effortlessly flipping through old photos on a cheap phone, overwhelming emotions course throughout her body and leave her in a cloudy haze.

It was currently 10 am, and the tired girl had just recently woken up resulting in grogginess.

The girl stopped flipping through her camera roll when a video popped up of a young boy who looked similar to the girl.

She tapped on the play button, and the sound of laughter echoed through her phone.

"Cleo get it!!" The boy yelled from the video.

The video showed as cleo lunged for a football, collapsing to the ground resulting in fits of laughter from behind the camera and the boy.

When the video ended, cleo smiled slightly at the ending. The boy wore a large smile on his face, clutching his stomach.

Cleo placed her phone on the nightstand next to her bed, and stood to her feet with stretched arms.

The girl walked slowly over to her closet, grabbing a change of clothes and undergarments.

After the girl took a quick shower, dressed, dried her hair, she took a seat at her desk which her mirror was placed above.

It was technically a vanity, but not necessarily.

Cleo observed her self, sharp hazel eyes looking back to herself. Her black hair was let loose and scattered on her back, her bangs hanging in her eyes.

The girl shook her head slightly, hoping they would separate and move out of her eyes without to much movement.

Once she had accomplished that, she continued eyeing herself in the mirror.

It was bright and sunny, causing streaks of light to reflect against the wall. Cleo loved when her room was filled with natural light. However, she loved it just as much at night.

The teen grabbed her phone from the charger, and decided to snap a photo of what she thought belonged in the term 'aesthetic'.

219 likes 57comments
@cleoopatra: g o l d e n h o u r

@user1: this is so aesthetic omfg
@user2: love this!
@user3: why don't you ever post any photos of you?
@cleoopatra: hmmm@user3

The young girl reached for her old yellow vans, tied them up and reached under her bed.

The girl pulled out a half empty bottle of gin, and took a couple gulps before sliding it under her head once more.

Cleo hated to admit it to herself, but she had a minor alcohol problem. Every morning once she woke up, she'd get ready, take a few gulps and leave the house.

She told herself it wasn't such a big deal because she wasn't actually getting drunk. However, she knew without help she'd only grow worse with substances.

Cleo had used drugs before, and most definitely drank alcohol, but she never felt like she needed it before.

Cleo just recently decided to move to Oslo, norway two weeks ago. In fear her father would find her and throw her in situations she did not want to be thrown in once more.

She knew once he was released from his sentence, he would be out for blood. Her father was cruel and evil in all ways, not one thing about him was good.

She felt sick when she thought about him, and she hated that a part of her wished he wasn't the same man, wished she had a relationship with him.

However, a bigger part of her hated her father more than she loved him. Cleo had a big heart, but her walls were bigger, taller than anyone else's that she knew.

Cleo grabbed her bag that hung from the doorknob and threw it over her shoulders, getting ready to take a walk.

She exited the front door, and locked it behind her. Cleo made her way for the elevators, and pressed the down button.

The doors slid open and she was met with a beautiful blonde who seemed to be around her age.

Cleo smiled widely at the girl who returned the favor and offered her hand.

"Hi! i'm noora" The girl bubbled, taking glances at the dark haired girl who did the same.

"Cleo" the other teen introduced herself, taking a liking towards the girls joyful personality.

"Are you new to Oslo?" Asked the green eyed girl.

"Sort of, i moved here two weeks ago" Cleo explained, and noora nodded her head.

"Do you like it here?" Noora questioned the hazel eyed girl, who simply nodded her head.

"It's calm, but i haven't attended the school yet so i'm not so sure quite yet" cleo chuckled, and noora's eyes widened.

"Are you going to attend nissen?" Noora asked cheerfully, in hopes of making another friend.

"Yeah, do you go there?" Cleo marveled, thinking the same thing as the blonde was.

"Yep" Noora emphasized the p, and the two girls smiled widely at one another.

"That's great! now i don't have to worry about not knowing what the hell to do" cleo sighed in relief, and noora laughed.

"Don't worry, i'll introduce you to my friends on your first day if you'd like?" Noora offered, and cleo gladly shook her head.

"My first day will be this monday, so only two days left" cleo sighed.

"Oh don't worry, it's not that bad if you don't make it bad" Noora explained, a small grin on her face.

The two girls got along quite well in a matter of minutes, so they were excited to see each other more often.

The duo exchanged phone numbers and social media, both happy to make a new friend so quickly.

Noora left the girl alone, for she had somewhere to be. Cleo wandered the streets of Oslo.

Cleo was somewhat excited to attend nissen, now that she had met someone she got along with.

With that, cleo stopped by a coffee shop and took a seat next to the large windows, a smile on her face.

________________________________
Hope you guys enjoy this, i decided the original first chapter wasn't written well so i decided to rewrite it.

Make sure to leave a comment if there's something you don't like, or do like lmao.