E I G H T

DIFFERENT FRIDAY?

IT was now 20:00 and the party had already started.

The six girls met outside noora and cleo's apartment complex once again, dressed up and ready for the party.

When the girls arrived, they promised each other not to make it turn out like last time had.

When they entered the house, the smell of weed and alcohol filled their senses. Bodies danced together and laughed, chatted and made out.

The six girls stayed in their own area, dancing wildly and drinking their beers.

Cleo told herself she would not get as drunk as she did last time, but she never promised not to get drunk.

People were dressed as dogs, monsters, anime characters, everything. The house was full of variety.

Cleo dressed as a 90's punk girl, her hair loose and wavy against her bare shoulders.

She wore a black and yellow checkered pleated skirt, with a plain black tube top, and her yellow vans.

Her curves were easily seen in this outfit, as well as her chest and ass. Cleo knew it was slightly provocative, but she had not one care in the world.

The girls bickered about who's hooking up with who and who they'd like to hook up with.

Cleo leaned against the wall, a smirk on her face as she watched her friends have fun.

Cleo's eyes wandered over the crowd as she took a sip of her beer. Cleo suddenly felt the air in her lungs disappear as her eyes landed on a boy, a boy who looked exactly like someone she knew.

Her hands began to shake terribly, so she set the beer down on the counter next to her and her friends.

She tried her hardest to pry her eyes away, and she wanted to but she physically couldn't.

The girl brought her hand up to her hair, pulling it slightly as things around her began to blur.

"I'm need to use the bathroom i'll be right back" Cleo sputtered, and the girls nodded.

However, noora knew something wasn't right with her friend, but she was sure cleo could handle herself and she was sure cleo needed her space.

Cleo's hearing became blurred as well, and she was having an anxiety attack, and if she didn't get out of the crowd now, things would get much worse.

She tried every breathing trick there was, but nothing could calm the girl down from her sudden stage.

She gasped for air as she made her way up the stairs, her fist clenched so tight that blood began to slowly drip from her palm as she let it free from a fist.

The shocked girl opened a door to a room, praying to god no one was in there. To her luck, the room was vacant.

The girl slammed the door shut and pulled her bag off her shoulders.

The girl tried to call her breathing as she dug through her bag, looking for something she hadn't used in a while.

The girl easily popped the top of the pill bottle off, taking two white pills.

Cleo took a chug of water from her bag, and waited for the pills to kick in.

She scolded herself for being such a fuckup, she could never get through a day without something bad happening.

The door suddenly burst open, revealing christoffer, who's eyes were dark with makeup.

He held his left hand up to his ear, the smile on his face faltering as he saw the pale girl.