S I X

BLUE EYED BLONDE?

THE six girls returned to school on monday, and they stuck together.

Cleo had thought the girls were mad at her, which was not the case.

The girls had explained they saw one of the pepsi-max girls dial 911, in which they fled the scene knowing the pale girl could handle herself.

Cleo understood, and felt relieved that her friends weren't mad at the girl who had gone too far.

At the moment eva, cleo, and noora sat together in the back of the classroom, chatting about eva's boyfriend.

Suddenly vilde took a seat with the girls, and immediately began talking.

"Just so you know, i told chris to tell dana that she can't be on our bus any longer" vilde explained, looking at the girls.

Cleo's eyes widened as well as the other two girls.

Cleo had been getting easily annoyed with the blue eyed blonde, who only seemed to care about popularity and boys.

"Why?" Noora asked, confusion laced in her tone.

"Hello?! she nearly ruined our entire social status, and i had to fix that" Vilde complained, and cleo sighed.

"Of course you did vilde" Cleo spat, glaring at the blonde who only rolled her eyes at the girl.

"I had to explain to the penetrator guys that we're not the kind of girls who create a lot of drama" vilde added, her hands pointing towards herself.

"We made a really bad impression" vilde continued, looking directly at cleo.

Cleo raised her eyebrows at the blonde, who only looked away.

"Vilde, let me let you in on a little secret" Cleo said calmly, staring the blonde down.

"Friends stick up for each other, they don't talk behind their back as your doing now, they don't put popularity over each other, and they especially don't kick them out of their group without telling them" Cleo spat, anger laced in her voice.

Noora and eva tried to hide their smiles, in which they failed tremendously.

Vilde was quite, and she avoided all eye contact.

"For all we know it might not have been Sana's fault" Noora intended, looking to eva and cleo who nodded their heads in agreement.

"Have you met sana? she's incredibly rude" Vilde looked between the girls.

"Well sara and ingrid aren't the nicest people in the world either" Eva explained to the narrow headed blonde.

"I know sara and ingrid really well, and they're not the kind of girls who start drama" Vilde defended the pepsi-max girls.

The three girls sighed, and vilde looked at them dumbfounded.

Vilde's phone buzzed, and the blonde smiled as william's name popped up on her lock screen.

Cleo rolled her eyes in disgust, noora sighed, and eva stared at the girl with no emotion.

The three girls knew that william had no intentions on keeping the blonde, and even though the blue eyed girl could get on their nerves, they would hate to see their friend broken-hearted.

"What's up with you two?" Eva asked, chuckling.

"I think we're going to sleep together" vilde squealed.

Cleo, noora and eva shared a knowing glance, causing vilde to stare at the trio with confusion.

"Okay?" Eva sighed, a confused smile on her face.

"Not to be a prude, but don't you think you should get to know him a little better first?" Noora questioned the blue eyed girl.

"Why?, he's perfect" Vilde exclaimed, looking up at noora.

Cleo grew bored with the conversation, watching out the window.

Chris and william walked by, phones out in front of them.

Cleo wondered why the boy had been on her mind since she left his house, and she wished the thought of him would go away.

He was a fuck boy, of course he had feelings but cleo only knew his act. So she judged off what she got, and what she got was a fuck boy.

She told herself she was not to get close with him, but a part of her wanted to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that day, cleo sat on her bed with a new bottle of alcohol.

She took a large gulp of the bottle of peach vodka, savoring the taste.

Her other hand held a picture of someone she missed, someone who meant the world to her.

"I miss you so fucking much" she whispered, her thumb carefully gliding over the picture.

"You know, sometimes i get angry that you're not here, not here with me" Cleo spoke out.

Many would judge her if they saw her in this state, but not him. She didn't know it, but he did the same thing every night. However, the two would never let a soul in on their secret.

Cleo set the laminated photo down, and shut her lights off, opening the curtains to let the moonlight fill her darkened room.

Cleo placed her laptop on her dresser, and set the bottle of vodka next to her bed.

She glanced at the picture once more, and set it on her night stand.

"I love you, goodnight j" the fragile girl whispered, staring up at her ceiling.

Cleo closed her eyes, and all everything from her past replayed in her mind, over, and over, and over again.

_________________________________
EnjoY.:)
who do y'all think it is? when this book gets reads if that even happens but, yeah lmao.