I'm back!

...

Well shit, it's been a hot minute.

I'm just gonna take a moment to clear things up, and I hope you guys can understand why I basically abandoned this fanfic lol.

These last however many months that I've practically been M.I.A, well, they've been extremely tough for me. I kind of cut myself off from the world, I didn't want to write, I didn't want to be involved in anything, and I lost interest in almost everything. I had my spurts where I felt motivated to keep writing, and then the next moment I felt the complete opposite.  I tried writing a new book, but I wasn't really feeling it and I wanted to finish this book but then I felt like there was no point in it seeming as I haven't updated in so damn long. I was scared that no body would wanna read it now after this long period of time, and that may be the case...but I've decided I am going to continue this book.

As you all probably know by now, this story has tons of errors throughout every single chapter. I'm gonna be completely honest with you guys, when I first started this book, I never thought it through and created a plot, I just came up with things chapter after chapter. Because of that, I kind of have to figure out what exactly I'm going to do with the rest of the book. However, I can assure you guys there will be an update by Friday!

This also means I have to re-watch SKAM. It's been so long so I need to refresh my memory, lmao.

I just wanna give a huge thanks to all of you that have read this book, it honestly means so much to me. I didn't really expect people to actually like this book, or to even read it in the first place.

I know some of you may not like this book, and that's okay, I'm not even a big fan of it but I've had a couple people tell me how much they like it and that they think it's amazing. So to those people, and everyone who's read it and voted, thank you again for giving me the motivation to continue this story.

Love you all!

P.s., I am working on a new book cover because the current one is so shitty💀. Just bare with me!

...