T W E L V E

GIRL CHAT

"I think i really like him noora" Cleo sighed, her palm flat against her forehead.

"There's nothing wrong with that" Noora exclaimed, not quite sure why the girl was so worried.

"Yes, you don't understand" Cleo explained, biting down on her lip.

Noora knowingly smirked, tilting her head to the side. "Your whipped" Noora faked a mans voice, a smile growing on her face.

Cleo nibbles on her bottom lip in hopes to stop herself from smiling, and failing tremendously as she broke out into a fit of laughter.

"I am not dude!" Cleo matched the voice, and the two chuckled.

Cleo knew she had feelings for the boy, but she wasn't sure if she wanted them. She had always been afraid to fall in love with somebody, fearing she would hurt someone. She never feared getting hurt herself, for she was quite used to it by now.

"But seriously. Cleo you have to move on, and you can't let your fear get the best of you, ok? Do it for yourself m, don't worry about anyone else, if it's what you want than get it, and get it fast" Noora explained, and cleo listened to every word she said, open minded.

"Your right" cleo agreed, and noora smirked.

"I know"

Cleo shook her head slightly, a small smile playing on her features.

MONDAY

Cleo, vilde, and noora  walked through the halls of nissen, chatting about useless topics, and laughing with one another.

The girls exited the double doors, spotting eva who looked quite stressed.

Cleo knew something was up with the strawberry blonde, due to her acting quite different around the girls for the past couple of days.

When the two met each other, noora reached out to give the girl a hug, for the three girls knew eva was upset.

"How are you doing?" vilde asked sincerely.

"I'm fine" eva quietly answered, her eyes glued to the ground. Cleo frowned at her answer, wishing she could help the girl with her relationship troubles.

Eva and jonas hadn't been getting along lately, and eva was extremely sad about it.

"I thought about you all weekend, and if i were in your situation, i would have been really upset." Vilde explained, and cleo mentally sighed.

Of course vilde had to make it about her.

Eva was quite, avoiding eye contact with the three girls.

"So uh.. why are you and jonas arguing in the first place?" cleo hesitated, biting down on her bottom lip.

Eva stayed quite for a few moments, before opening her mouth to began.

"Jonas thinks i was the one who hooked up with penetrator chris, but i wasn't" eva explained, and cleo felt her heart drop.

"What?! that's bullshit why does he think that?" Noora snapped, knowing exactly what had happened.

"Someone told him that they saw me go upstairs with him, i only walked past him so i could find the restroom"eva sighed, tucking her hands inside of her coat pockets.

Cleo worried rumors would spread, and she was sure there were multiple spreading around right at this moment.

Noora glanced up at the girl, who flatbed her lips into a line.

"It was me, but i didn't hook up with him" Cleo hesitatingly said, and both eva and vildes eyes widened with a smile on both of their features.

"I knew it!" Vilde laughed, nudging the girl in the shoulder.

"We didn't hook up, vilde" cleo angrily sighed. Did everything have to be about hooking up? cleo thought to herself.

"So you guys just sat in a room and did nothing?" vilde asked, perplexed.

"You know how i went to go get some air? i found an empty room and he came in and we just talked for a little bit, i swear!" Cleo exclaimed, and vildes smile faltered.

"Where you with chris last night?" vilde asked sassily, and cleo rolled her eyes.

"Yes, i left my phone there and we started talking for a little while then i fell asleep on his couch" Cleo lied, not wanting anymore drama to pop up.

"So you guys didn't hook up?" vilde asked, resulting in annoyed stares from all three of the girls.

"Vilde!" noora sighed, shaking her head.

Eva laughed slightly, staring at the blond in disbelief.

"What about iben?!?" vilde's eyes widened, looking up at cleo.

"They broke up" Cleo answered, resulting in a gasp from the blue eyed girl.

"Then why did iben hit eva?" vilde asked, looking at eva then back to cleo.

"Jealousy? i wouldn't know vilde i'm not iben" cleo sighed, growing irritated with the blonde.

"sorry" vilde replied, rolling her blue eyes.

Sorry for the short chapter lol.