T W O

FIRST DAY?

THE past two days went by rather quickly for cleo's liking. Meaning today, cleo would be attending a new school for the first day.

Cleo wasn't nervous, she just wasn't excited about this.

The teen girl stood in front of her mirror, observing herself. She wasn't trying to impress anyone, but at the most , she wanted to look presentable for the first day.

Her jet black hair hung loose and free, pulled over her right shoulder. Her eyelashes were dark with mascara, and her lips were plump and moisturized.

Cleo decided to wear her arctic monkeys hoodie she had bought one year ago, ripped skinny jeans and long white socks. Cleo finished tying up her dirty yellow vans, and reached under her bed for the half empty bottle of gin.

Cleo took two large gulps and savored the burning sensation that lingered in the back of her throat. She loved that feeling, unlike many others.

Cleo knew her problem would have to stop soon, but not today. Cleo got her looks from her mother, but she got her habits, her anger, her anxiety, her flaws from her father. There was nothing good about her father, and she had a lot in common with her father, that was the reason cleo disliked herself at times.

She knew she would never attempt to do some of the things he had done, but she hated having so much in common with the man.

Cleo took one last glance at herself before locking the door to her apartment and meeting noora at the elevators. The two only lived four doors down from each other.

Noora and cleo smiled at each other, greeting with a hi and a hello.

The two girls had been getting along quite well, but cleo swore to herself she would never let anyone through her walls, no matter how close she was.

She only knew the girl for four days, so cleo continued to act like a normal girl with a normal life.

Noora could easily tell her friend was anticipating this day, so she quickly reassured her that everything will be ok.

"Just remember, you don't have to impress anyone here, okay? just be yourself and show them who's boss" noora laughed, and cleo thanked the girl for being such a great friend.

"You as well noora" Cleo added, laughing as noora flipped her hair dramatically.

"Oh i know" noora grinned, and the two girls chuckled.

The elevator doors slid open, and the girls stepped inside. Cleo pressed the button that would lead the girls down into the parking garage.

Noora got in the driver's seat of her car, and cleo hopped in the passengers side.

Before cleo knew it, the two girls fought through the crowded hallways, earning many stares from preppy girls, jocks, nerds, emo's, and more. It truly was a cliche, like every other high school.

Noora pulled cleo into the main office, and up to the front desk.

"Your name" The woman who sat at the front desk demanded quite rudely, causing cleo to huff in annoyance.

Noora shook her head at the girl, finding it very easy to tell the dark haired girl was easily irritated when people were rude or disrespectful, and she wondered how cleo would deal with nissen.

"Cleo frenette" Answered the hazel eyed girl, who waited for her schedule, looking quite bored.

"Here's your schedule miss frenette, now get to class" Spoke the woman, and cleo eyed her name tag.

"Okay, miss jessica" Cleo scoffed, matching the woman's tone, smiling at the woman who only rolled her eyes at the teen.

Noora took the sheet of paper from cleo's hands, and examined it with a cheesy smile.

"Well cleo frenette, we have all classes together besides one" noora cheekily smiled, her green eyes meeting cleo's relieved hazel ones.

"Thank the lord" Cleo replied, smiling at the blonde.

The two girls walked through the less crowded hallways, and entered a half empty classroom.

Noora dragged the girl to the very right of the classroom, and the two took a seat next to a large cabinet area. Noora turned to face the girl, only to be cut off by the teacher that had entered the room.

Noora sighed and faced the front of the room, as well as cleo.

Cleo soon zoned out, and noora stared at the teacher with a bored expression as he taught a lesson she had no interest in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now time for lunch, and cleo made her way to the girls restroom, where noora told her to meet her there after class.

Cleo fought through the crowded hallways once more, biting her tongue. Cleo got angry easily, extremely easily. However, she was very skilled at hiding it and controlling it. Whenever cleo got anxiety, which was often, she found herself getting angry. Anytime she was confused, or sad, she got mad now days. She couldn't control the anger when it came, but she was able to stop herself from acting on it, most of the time.

Noora smiled at the girls sudden presence, as well as cleo.

"How miserable were you without me?" noora questioned playfully, and cleo huffed/laughed.

"Extremely" Cleo exclaimed, running her hands under the faucet. She wiped under her eyes and shook her hands off on noora.

Noora fake pouted, and cleo laughed at the green eyed blonde.

The duo exited the restroom, and headed into the cafeteria.

Cleo wasn't hungry, and noora had brought her own. The two took a seat at an empty table, and instantly began chatting once more.

Even though the two had only known each other for a short amount of time, they were becoming very good friends.

"Have you met anyone new?" noora questioned the pale girl, who only shook her head signalling a no.

"Hm" Noora replied, taking a bite out of her sandwich.

The table suddenly rattled, causing both girls to snap their heads up forwards.

"Hei!" Cleo looked up, locking eyes with crystal blue ones.

"Hei?" Cleo replied, and noora smiled at the group of girls excitedly.

The platinum blonde who stood in front of the table now took a seat next to cleo, and cleo smiled kindly.

"This is eva, sana, and chris, im vilde" Spoke the girl with much enthusiasm. However, cleo liked the girls bubbly personality.

"Cleo" cleo introduced herself to the four girls, who all took a seat at the table.. 

"Would you like to join our russ bus, well not really a bus yet but in the fut-" the excited blond was cut off by cleo, questioning vilde.

"Russ bus?" cleo asked vilde, and vildes wide smile faded as both noora and cleo looked at the girl blankly.

"Well, we're having a russ meeting tonight, do you wanna come? the two of you? we'll explain everything there, it'll be so much fun!" vilde widely smiled once again, and cleo couldn't hide the smile that reached her lips, vilde's personality was very exciting, and cleo loved that.

Cleo and noora shared a glance, and the two agreed to come to the meeting. Cleo tore out a piece of paper from her notebook, and quickly scribbled down her and noora's phone number. Cleo gave the sheet of paper to vilde, who looked at it and smiled.

"We'll text you the details, thank you" Sana thanked the girls and they replied with genuine smiles.

"Are they your friends?" cleo asked the blonde who shook her head yes.

"Sadly" Noora joked, and the two laughed.
_________________________________
EnjOy!!:)