S E V E N

FRIEND REQUEST?

THE following morning, cleo awoke to the sound of her phone buzzing against the wooden nightstand.

Cleo quickly tapped snooze, and sat up.

The tired teen yawned , and then stretched side to side. Her glassy eyes landed on the photo on her nightstand, and she slightly smiled.

The girl got on her feet, and picked out her outfit for the day.

The girl picket out a yellow sweater, black ripped jeans and new undergarments.

Cleo took her shower, got dressed and fixed her hair in a matter of 37 minutes, in which she was proud of.

Cleo brushed her teeth, staring at herself as she did. Something about looking at herself, angered the teen.

She disliked herself, and she had very little self love. However, the girl wouldn't let you go without respecting her. She had respect for herself and anyone around her could easily see that.

Once the girl had finished getting ready, she reached for the bottle of vodka.

Her daily routine. Get ready, tie her shoes, drink her alcohol, leave.

Cleo never really had a problem with her drinking, it was only a few sips a day.

With that, the girl left her apartment and began her walk to school.

Noora decided to leave early, so cleo was only left with walking.

The hazel eyed girl arrived after about 15 minutes of walking, due to the fact that the apartment complex was only about 10 minutes away from nissen.

Cleo fought through the crowded hallway to her locker. She received many looks, laced with different emotions. Fear. Anger. Confusion. Amusement.

However, cleo's want the type of girl to let someone get in her way.

Cleo stuffed her hoodie into her locker, and went to look for her strawberry blonde friend.

Cleo found eva chatting with isak, and she approached them with a smile.

"Hi" Cleo greeted her friend, and eva looked up at the girl with a large smile.

"Hey!" Eva excitedly greeted her pale friend, that was one thing everybody loved about eva. She was always so happy and cheerful, most of the time.

"Bye isak, ill talk to you later" Eva waved to the boy who smiled at her and waved back.

A while later, the girls sat together outside of nissen, chatting about random topics.

"I'm going to see william soon again..." vilde paused, but quickly continued.

"I think we have something going on, it's just that... there's a big age difference" vilde calmly explained.

Eva was focused on three pepsi max girls, not to far away from the girls.

Cleo was zoned out, thinking of everything.

Although the girl seemed as if she weren't paying attention, cleo could easily tell something was picking at eva.

"I really think there could be something between us" vilde happily sighed, and noora gave the girl a wide eyed smile.

Vilde had been walking around school wearing a penetrator hoodie, and cleo despised it.

Cleo wished her friend had more self respect, or wished she wanted something more for herself than to 'fall in love' with one of nissen a biggest fuck boys.