F O U R T E E N

TWO teenage girls walked down the streets of oslo, chatting about a certain brunette boy who cleo began to fall for.

"Cleo, you can't be so uptight" noora sighed, looking up at the girl who kept her eyes on her feet.

"I'm not being uptight, i'm just-" cleo began however she was cut off by her blonde friend.

"Scared, i know" noora said, and the two shared a soft glance.

Cleo didn't know why but all of her emotions came rushing all at once, causing tears to well in her eyes. She never cried in front of anyone, but lately that was not the case.

"I just don't know what to do i'm so scared, i really really fucking like him but i'm afraid he's just going to play me" cleo explained, letting out a breathy sigh.

"I was in that spot cleo, with william" noora gave a sympathetic smile, remembering how stressed she felt before.

Cleo chuckled, the two taking a seat on a park bench.

"You have to take the risk, if you want him, take him. Don't worry about anything else, if you really want to be with him it will happen" noora explained, rubbing the girls back.

"I know i know, i'm so sick of my feelings getting the best of me" cleo said, rubbing her eyes.

"Then don't let them. It may be hard and i know it feels like you don't have any control but trust me cleo, you can have all the control if you let yourself" nooras words stuck out precisely.

"You're right" cleo sighed.

"Sooo, go get your man" noora waved her hand bye with a smirk.

"He's not my man" cleo laughed, shaking her head at the blonde.

"He will be" noora replied, her smile growing.

"Maybe" cleo tilted her head at the girl, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Then go get him, go go go" noora stood up, grabbing the girls hand and shooing cleo away.

"Okay okay i'm going, bye noora" cleo laughed, turning her back towards the blonde who chorused a goodbye.

"Why am i doing this" cleo whispered to herself, shoving her hands in her hoodie pocket.

Cleo was scared, however she was also excited to see the boy who she had let herself fall for. The teen knew her feelings would grow, but she lost all care for own well-being.

Nervous as ever, cleo placed a soft knock on the brunette boys door. She waited for a while, and just when she thought there would be no answer, the door swung open. However, cleo wished there had been no answer as her heart sunk at the sight in front of her.

There stood iben, the familiar white cover wrapped around her naked body and a smirk on her face.

Cleo's mind raced with regret and anger, but mostly sadness. She knew she shouldn't have came, it would spare her the strong feeling of regret she was feeling.

"What do you want? we were busy, if you know what i mean" iben laughed as cleo's eyes swelled with unshed tears.

"I'm sorry, i'll let you get back to that" cleo stammered, turning her back at the girl, she began her walk home.

The sight of iben wrapped in his covers, her messy hair and dark marks on her neck disgusted cleo. The boy she fell hopelessly in love with had slept with someone else.

Cleo hasn't realized just how much she liked christoffer until now. She never would have thought she could fall for someone so fast.

Here she was, crying her eyes out getting multiple stares as she walked down the never ending sidewalk, her arms tucked in her pockets. Meanwhile chris was with iben, doing it all for he had no idea the girl who fell so hard for him was in so much pain.

Chris was just looking for a distraction, he knew it was wrong and he knew it was cold but the feelings he had been feeling were getting the best of him and he didn't like it.

Cleo grew slower and slower as she walked up the stairs to her apartment, feeling weak as ever.

Just fifteen minutes ago she stood anxiously waiting for the boy she was going to express her deep feelings to, she was so excited yet so nervous to see him.

The more she thought about him the sadder she grew, never once had she cried over a boy. And here she was, unlocking her front door and swinging it open harshly.

Her eyes were red as more tears fell from her brown eyes, her mind was swarming with negative thoughts.

Cleo thought she was being childish and acting like the cliche broken hearted teen girl, but what she didn't understand was that this feeling was completely normal for a girl who fell for a boy who had no intention on keeping her.

Cleo sat up against her bed, her legs flat against the wooden floor as she reached for what she craved the most at the moment.

She effortlessly flipped the cap off, and took a large gulp of the burning liquid.

One gulp led to another and before cleo knew it, she was drunk off her ass.

Cleo looked in her mirror and the feeling of disgust was present, she didn't like who she saw. She stared at herself through the mirror, shaking her head.

"M-maybe i'm j-just i'm just not pret-pretty enough and that's why that's why he doesn't like me back" cleo stuttered, taking another gulp of alcohol.

"Or maybe, maybe it's because i'm not happy e-enough for him" she continued to talk to herself in the mirror, spilling her thoughts to herself for she remembered she can only trust herself. Or so she thought.

______________________________
Hope you guys are enjoying this story!