T H R E E

MEETING?

Noora and cleo sat next to each other on cleo's queen sized bed, talking about random topics that came to mind.

"How do you like nissen?" noora asked, placing her phone on the nightstand.

"It's decent, better than my last school" Cleo replied, doing the same.

Noora nodded her head, understandingly.

It was thursday, meaning the girls would be attending the russ bus meeting with the other four girls later this evening.

"Your friends are funny" Cleo laughed, remembering their chats together just yesterday.

"Agreed" Noora chuckled.

The two girls phones buzzed from the nightstand, receiving a text from vilde.

Vilde: Meeting at my house 17:00!
Cleo: See you guys there!
Noora: ^
Eva:^^
Sana: Me too!
Chris: Will there be alcohol?
Cleo: ^?
Vilde: Yes chris, yes Cleo.
Chris: See you there!
Cleo:bye guys.

Cleo and noora chuckled, shaking their heads.

"You like to drink?" Noora questioned the girl, who shook her head yes.

"Do you?" cleo asked.

"I'm not really a big drinker, occasionally i'll have some wine" Noora replied.

Cleo nodded her head at the girl. A smirk suddenly took over her features.

"Music?" Cleo chorused.

Noora nodded her head yes, a small smile on her face. She wondered what the girl was doing.

Cleo hooked her phone up to her speakers, scrolling through her playlists.

She tapped on the one that was named 'throwbacks'. She scrolled through the songs in the playlist and tapped on "i don't fuck with you" by big sean.

The music began playing and nooras eyes widened, a large smile on her features. Cleo waited to turn towards the girl, but turned right when the words came.

"I don't fuck with you" Cleo turned, pointing her finger towards the blonde jokingly.

"I don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do"

The two girls sang along to the song cheekily, waiting for time to pass.

Time passed by and soon, noora and cleo found themselves sitting on vildes bed, laughing with the other girls.

"We already have a really big advantage over the other bus groups. I already bought a lot of toilet paper" Vilde spoke, handing out cupcakes.

Cleo raised her eyebrows at the girl. chuckling slightly.

"Vilde managed to buy toilet paper for 40,000 kroner with a credit car for another bus" chris explained, a grin on her face.

Vilde looked up at the brunette, causing her to look down.

"Anyway, we're left with a profit of 60,000 kroner. So i've made a budget." Vilde said excitingly, handing sana a sheet of paper. Sana only looked around at the other girls, handing the paper back to vilde.