Chapter 17

I walked down the hall and found Antonio's room. I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer the door. He then answered the door a few moments later. He looked at me and he looked like he had been crying.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Sure." He mumbles.

He moves away from the door and lets me in. I walk in and he shuts the door behind us. I didn't know what to do. I sat him sit down on the bed and I sat next to him worried for him. I feel him take my hand and hold it.

"Toni what are you doing?" I say softly.

"You don't need him Casey. I can be better than he can. Let me prove it."

"No Antonio. I love Jayden and nothing can change my mind."

"Let me show you that I can treat you better Casey. I've like you for so long it hurts to see him with you every time we are in the same room."

"I can't do that to him Antonio. Please stop."

I got up and headed towards the door. I couldn't believe what I was hearing from one of my best friends. I felt him grab onto my waist and pull me close to him.

"Toni stop." I say trying to pull away from him.

"Stop being so stubborn Casey and let this happen." He says against my neck.

I jump feeling his hands go up my shirt. I try pulling away but his grip tightens on my waist probably leaving marks on my skin.

"Let me go." I say softly.

"Let me show you what I mean."

He starts to lean in but I turn my head before he could kiss me on the lips. He then pulls me over to the bed and pushes me down.

"S-Stop please. I don't want this." I say with tears in my eyes.

I keep my hands on his chest trying to push him off of me. He was too strong for me to push him off of me. He held my arms down tightly and I couldn't get out of his hold.

Please someone come and save me from this hell.

Jayden where are you?