Chapter 20

I pulled the restraints and broke them off the wall growling softly. I hear James gulping from behind me. I yelp when grips onto my sides with his long nails. I could feel the vibrator move inside me. Antonio looks at me smirking softly. He comes over and caresses my face.

"Such a pretty face. Too bad that it has a red mark on it. Your ours Casey and there is nothing that you can do to now."

He grabs my arms and tied them back onto the wall. I cried out when they touched my skin, I look over and saw that they caused my skin to burn.

"What kind of restraints are these?"

"Pure silver. Looks like I found what your weakness is my little snow tiger."

I looked up at him shocked, wondering how he knows what I am. I didn't know what to do.

"H-How do you know?" I say softly.

"The only creatures whose weakness is silver is a snow tiger. Your a rare one my dear, the only one to be exact. Your staying here forever."

"Please let me go," I say. "I won't hurt anyone. I'm not that kind of person to do that. You know this Antonio."

"I just want to make sure that you won't my pretty kitty."

"Please Antonio. My wrists hurt so bad."

I look up seeing blood starting to come down my arm I groan softly feeling James move inside me as well. I hated this so much and I just wanted to go home. Someone please come and save me please.

~Jayden's POV~
The other rangers and I have been looking everywhere for Casey, we think her disappearance has something to do with Antonio. I was pacing around the living room and I see Lauren walk in and she also had a worried look on her face.

"Jayden sit down. We're trying the best we can to find her."

"I know but I'm just really worried about her." I say then sit down.

Lauren then sits next to me and I placed my head on her shoulder. I then hear my phone go off and I take it out to see I was emailed a video. I clicked on it and I immediately spotted Casey who was tied to the wall of what looked like a warehouse. She was beaten and bruised, I felt so bad for her. There were other voices in  the room. I recognized one as Antonio and then I heard James' voice. So that's where they are, at a warehouse but where is it at though. I shut my phone off not wanting to see anymore of the video.

"We will find her Jayden."

"Antonio will pay." I say through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry that he did this to her."

"No it was his fault cause he was jealous of me dating Casey."

"What are you going to do once he comes back?" My sister asks.

"Take his samarizer and give it to you so that way you can be the gold ranger and I don't have to leave the team. That's only if your up for it sis?"

"I would like that very much."

"Sure your going to have to do a lot of training but I think that shouldn't be a problem."

"Not at all, that's what our family was born to do."

"We need someone who is good at tracking so they can track where the video was taken."

"I know Casey's friends, I think Abby is the one that is good with technology. She wants to go to  college for coding. Let's go tell mentor."

"Where do you think Abby will be?" My sister asks.

"Well most likely at her house."

"You ass," She says giggling. "I know that but where does she live?"

"Casey left her phone in my room. She has everything on there. Let me go get it."

After my sister nodded I went to mine and Casey's room and found her bag on the floor. I spotted her phone and grabbed it. I turned on the phone and saw a picture of us smiling. I remember that day. We were at the beach on a date. I smile then put in her passcode since she trusts me so much with everything on her phone. I just kept looking at the picture of us and I frowned. I really miss her and we need to get her back.

We're coming Casey, you will be found and back home real soon.