Chapter 25

~Jayden's POV~
I headed back to Casey and I's room and I see her standing there near the bed. I see her look out of the corner of her eye and she sees me standing there.

"Where have you been?"

"Basement, talking some sense into those monsters who hurt you." I say shutting the door behind me.

"That's fine," She says softly. "What's the meaning of this?" She asks showing me what Antonio left on the bed.

Shit that was his zords and samuraizer that I asked him to leave there. I didn't expect her to come back so soon

"I threaten to tell the other rangers what he did if he didn't give up being the gold ranger."

"That's not fair."

"How is it not fair? He hurt you and deserves to be punished."

"Yea he can be punished but not like this. I'm ashamed."

"At what?" I say shocked.

"At you! You don't think before you do something!" She says raising her voice.

"You don't either Casey!" I yelled.

"Bullshit." She says.

"Oh yea, you didn't think that it was ok with us for them knowing who we are and what we do?! You told your friends without asking us!"

"We weren't even together at the time! How is that even the same damn thing."

"It shouldn't matter it still wasn't ok."

"Your so immature." She scoffs.

"Me! Your the one that's immature. You blew this whole thing out of proportion Casey."

"Whatever. I'll be in the living room with Noel and Abby."

She headed to the door but I pinned her against it stopping her.

"Your not getting away with this little one."

"You don't scare me. I've gone through way worse in the last few days than you ever did."

"Oh yea like torture is way worse." I say a bit harshly by accident.

Her eyes widen to what I said. I could see something was going on in her head.

"Too far." She says then pushes me away and leaves.

I sat on the bed and placed my head in my hands upset with myself. I need to apologize to her when she comes back in. I look up when I hear knocking on my door.

"Who is it?" I say.

"It's Antonio. I know you said to stay in my room but I need to talk with you."

"Come in." I say softly.

He comes in and shuts the door behind him.

"I see you got my things."

"Yea and Casey wasn't happy about it." I sigh.

He comes over and sits next to me placing a hand on my shoulder.

"She'll get over it eventually. What I did to her is still raw and I'm really sorry I hurt her."

"You shouldn't be apologizing to me I'm not the one that you hurt."

"I also came here because I wanted to let you know that I saw you and James kiss and do a few other things." He says.

I look over at him and I don't say anything.

"How did you see that?" I asked clearly shocked.

"I wanted to talk to you and give you my things in person. When I walked downstairs I saw you two. Does she know what you got yourself into?"

"No and she never will. You will not say a word to her. She's still fragile from the pain you two caused. I don't want her to get hurt anymore."

"When she finds out don't worry I'll take care of her." He says smirking then he winks.

I growled lowly and punched him. I didn't want hear that come out of his mouth.

"What the hell dude." He says.

"Don't ever talk about her like that again. Understand?"

"Loud and clear. For the record I did still like her, she's got spunk."

"That's your problem not mine. I do have a problem though."

"What's that?" He asks.

"I know she maybe too young right now but I want to propose to her."

Antonio looks at me shocked then it turned into a smile.

"You want to propose to Casey?" He asks.

"Yea. I just don't want to loose her again Antonio. When I lost her I felt like I was lost myself."

"Well I will be there with  you every step of the way. I just don't want her to hate me anymore. This will be my way of making it up to her."

"That's really sweet of you Antonio. I'm going to give her a few days before I ask her. I said some things that really hurt her."

"Like I said, give her time and she will come back to you."

"Your right Antonio." I say softly.

I'm so glad that Antonio and I are friends. No matter what we go through he will always be there for me.

I hope that Casey and I will be ok.