Chapter 6

"What the fuck guys?!" A voice says.

Jayden and I pulled away from each other and look at the person standing there, who turned out to be Antonio. I was handed a shirt by Jayden and I put it on. I'm just so glad that Jayden was just shirtless.

"I knew something was going on between you two. Why didn't you guys say anything?" He asks sounding hurt.

We sat up on the bed and looked at him. We both look at each other wondering what to say to him.

"We didn't want anyone to know about us just yet because we didn't think that it was any of their business." Jayden says.

"Your going to have to tell them sometime soon you know." Toni says.

"We know that Antonio. I'm just scared of what the others might think since I just came back from what I was doing."

"Just let them know soon."

We both nod and see him leave shutting the door behind him. I stood up not looking at Jayden. I then started to think about Lauren, my best friend and his sister.

"Jayden?" I say softly.

"Yea babe?"

"Where was Lauren sent off to?"

"She was sent away to master the Sealing Symbol."

I turned and looked at him, he was clearly upset and missed his family.

"I miss her too. The others don't know about her."

"So that's the secret that the others were talking about."

"Yea. You and Mentor are the only two that know about her."

"Your secret is safe with me Jay."

"Thank you babe. You know she would be happy to know that we are together. She wanted us to be together since we met."

"Well her wish came true."

"Yea and I couldn't be happier."

I go over to him and he pulls me down on his lap smiling softly. A knock on the door is what makes us jump apart.

"Jayden, Casey, it's Mentor."

We both sighed in relief. Happy that it wasn't one of the other rangers.

"Come in." Jayden says.

Mentor came in and sees us and smiles softly. I then spot a letter in his hand and see the Shiba family crest on it.

"Jayden this came for you."

Mentor hands him the envelope and leaves us alone in his room. I moved off of his lap and sat next to him. I watched as he opened it and read the note inside.

"What does it say?"

"Looks like the others will finally know about Lauren."

"Does that mean she finally learned the Sealing Symbol?"

"More like she mastered it and it is guaranteed to work on Master Xandred."

"That's amazing." I say softly.

"Do you think that the others will be upset at me for this?" He asks me softly.

"Not if you explain to them why you had to keep this secret."

"Your so understanding. Why?"

"I may have been young but I knew what was going on. When Lauren was sent away, I was too. I had to be the one to learn my family's symbol power."

"I'm glad it happened that way though Casey."

"Why's that?"

"Well if that didn't happen then we wouldn't be where we are today. We found each other, admitted our feelings and then started dating. Best thing to happened to me since I started training as a kid."

"Your right about that."

He kisses the top of me head smiling softly. I then hear the gap sensor go off and I groan.

"Showtime." He says.

I nod then quickly got dressed and gave him back his shirt which he just puts on afterwards. We both walk out of his room and head to the main part of the Shiba House.

"Wait here then morph, I know how much you don't want the others to know that your the White Ranger yet." Jayden tell me.

"Thank you Jay. I'll see you out there."

"See you out there, be careful."

"I will."

He morphs into his red suit then he leaves to go help the others. Once he left I morphed into my white suit and went to the spot where the other rangers were. I looked at the nighlok and recognize her as the one that they fought before. Master Xandred must be really desperate so he brought back one of his old nighloks. Her name was Fiera, she harmed Jayden the first time due to his fire power. The thought of that made my blood boil and I started to get angry. Maybe I could be the one to stop her this time since I have the power of snow and ice. Jayden and the others the others started fighting her. I see her look at Jayden ready to attack him, and I was not going to let that happen.

"Its just you and me bird breath." I say looking at her.

"What this, another ranger?" She screeches.

We started fighting each other and I had the upper hand so far. I was caught off guard and she cut me on my stomach causing me to fall to the ground. I tried to stop myself from demorphing but it was too late. I heard a few gasps behind me but I didn't bother to look. Fiera then grabbed my are, probably smirking, but I wouldn't know for sure.

"I know what kind of power you have White Ranger. My master would love to see you."

"Let me go!" I say struggling.

"No."

I looked over at the others who looked disappointed in me, well everyone else was except Jayden. She then pulled my away from the others. I struggled to get out of her hold on me, but it was not working as well as I hoped. I just hope that Jayden realizes that I dropped my zord. I hope that they find me soon.